12 - Best Song From Hold Your Fire

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• Force Ten
    • Time Stand Still
    • Open Secrets
    • Second Nature
    • Prime Mover
    • Lock and Key
    • Mission
    • Turn The Page
    • Tai Shan
    • High Water

QUOTE (sundogsfire @ Mar 13 2006, 12:29 PM)
Man, that is tough...My favorite album. Between Time Stand Still, Open Secrets and Prime Mover. Flip a coin...Today it is Open Secrets...Like many of you, so very personal, the lyrics are incredible.

Well i guess we all have these feelings
We cant leave unreconciled...

I think Turn the Page is still my favorite tune, but I love all the songs on HYF. It's also my favorite album

062802puke_prv.gif What happened to 2.gif ?

I could mind Signals, GUP and PoW, but HYF just didn't cut it for me. I really don't like any of these songs, except for Force Ten, which i love. Although i never really gave this an honest listen.

again i must say: What happened to rush? new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Tough call,as it'sa very special album to me. Not because of its quality (there are better 2.gif albums, sure enough ...), but because it became the soundtrack for my final exams in school back then.

So, what to choose? Think I'll go for Force Ten for personal reasons. Turn The Page is awesome, too.

Time Stand Still is probably one of their top 5 songs all together. Why is it my favourite (again, yankee spelling HAH!), because we're all getting older & it would be nice every now & then to have time slow down or "stand still".

NeilFinal.gif

There are four excellent songs on this album ("Force Ten", "Time Stand Still", "Mission", and "Prime Mover"), and unfortunately every other track here is pretty much not good, IMO.

I was supposed to see them for the first time ever on this tour....Prime Mover was the song that got me....

My favorite video by Rush, brings back memories. Probably the last time Rush was fairly easy to see on MTV!!!