2013 - 07/06 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Well, I waited for a bit to get tickets but my brother and I will be going to this show. We'll be sitting up in section 215 and it looks to be kind of far away according to the seat map but it will be a great time no matter what.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I waited for a bit to get tickets but my brother and I will be going to this show. We'll be sitting up in section 215 and it looks to be kind of far away according to the seat map but it will be a great time no matter what.

I have section 210 seats and also will sit far away. I'm there for the music and don't feel the need to sit close. I'm trying to stretch my entertainment spending by going the economic route.

Second time at Copps to see "the boys"...this time going solo (my wife went with me last time to satisfy her curiosity...she's good now :cool: )

Managed to score FLR 3 Row 9 on Alex's side this time (had 8 rows off the stage on Geddy's side last time).

Copps is a great venue and for those travelling, the Sheraton is your best bet. The hotel is quite nice (after some major renos a couple of years back) and aside from a 100 ft walk to the front door of the arena, everything is underground (ie. you can access most of your walk to Copps via an U/G retail walkway...plus a really cool bar to hang out in after the show).

Can't wait until July!

Got my room at the Sheraton...not many left according to the rep. Looking forward to the show!! I like the short walk before and after the show.

This is my first official post on here, long time reader but never posted. Looking forward to Hamilton combined with RushCon! Hope to meet many of you there!

Has anyone received their tickets from MusicToday yet for the Copps show? I think its a 6-8 prior to the show thing, if I'm correct. I might not be though. :drool:

Anyone?

It's typically 3-5 weeks ahead of time for MusicToday tix.

Has anyone received their tickets from MusicToday yet for the Copps show? I think its a 6-8 prior to the show thing, if I'm correct. I might not be though. :drool:

Anyone?

It's typically 3-5 weeks ahead of time for MusicToday tix.

Yeah...that's more of what I thought. I'm trying to remember 2 years ago and I think you're right. Another couple of weeks to go!

This is my first official post on here, long time reader but never posted. Looking forward to Hamilton combined with RushCon! Hope to meet many of you there!

Same with me! Looking forward to my first RushCon and meeting you and everyone else there!

Got my tickets on Ticketmaster Platinum..........But I like to know where I am SITTING. 2nd row centre

"....SITTING" Ha! That's a good one! See you in about 30 days, eh! And then again a week later at RushCon and all that... Rock ON!!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Shoreline/013.jpg

Anybody get their VIPNation email yet? Show is only 3 days away and nothing here.

E-mail received TODAY!!! Rock on!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%2007%20Marysville/Rush07Marysville083.jpg

For anyone who sadly won't be partaking in the RushCon "Caravan" to Copps in 3 days, HECFI (Hamilton Entertainment and Conference Something Something) will be hosting a "Feel the Rush" street party before the show. I was there in 2011 and they didn't have anything going on outside Copps. I'm hoping to check it out. Here's the link:

http://www.hecfi.ca/Copps-Coliseum/RUSH.html

I woke up this morning 30 minutes north of Boston, MA, but tomorrow night we'll be at the Hamilton show. (baring border crossing issues)

I've always wanted to see Rush play in Canada.

Archived