2013 - 07/06 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wife & I coming up from Syracuse, NY. Debated going to Hershey but we've seen Rush there in 2011 and wanted to experience a show in Canada!

Did the VIP thing again, hate not knowing our seats until just before show time but I got them early enough after 12:00 should be very good. Hoping for Alex's side for once :)

Not sure if I am going to the show, but I got 2 row 9 center tix at normal price. None of that VIP crap for me! I can always resell if I don't go.

I keep seeing plenty of 2,3,4 groups in rows 16-25. I was tempted to buy & resell some of these as well, but I don't think I'll buy anything further back than row 15.

I'm going to this one! First time seeing rush in their home country!

I won't be doing rushcon though :/.

I pulled 18th row for this in the first shot at the music today presale. I am good with that. More excited to seamy TRF friends again (I'm talking to you, BR n' friends!!)

I'm also seeing the Sheraton hotel is right near the venue. Think I will book early...

I did VIP for this one... email says 12:00.

Hope I'm good... the VIP's sold out realllly quick.

I saw that too, they were sold out within 30 minutes or so but today I see they are still available for Hamilton. Hummm, someone's credit card didnt clear :)

I may stay there too. Where would the RushCon be held, more near Toronto? Or would they pick a hotel near the venue? First time at RushCon. I hope to meet some new Rush fans either way.

RushCon will be held in Toronto and a bus will carry concert goers by bus. I'm trying to get to RushCon and the Hamilton show. I've been to RushCon many times before and it's fun. We took a bus trip to Niagara Falls with stops on the way such as Lakeside Park and the place where Neil went to school etc...

I'm going to this one! First time seeing rush in their home country!

I won't be doing rushcon though :/.

I pulled 18th row for this in the first shot at the music today presale. I am good with that. More excited to seamy TRF friends again (I'm talking to you, BR n' friends!!)

I'm also seeing the Sheraton hotel is right near the venue. Think I will book early...

You decided to go!! Excellent. I've a lower bowl for this show but will be great to see you again :)

I'm in the lower bowl also. I'm in section 123 so I'm pretty close to the stage still. Exciting!

I'm in 123 also, row 12 I think.

I'm in 107 which is directly across from you I believe. First time in Canada for me btw.

I'm in the lower bowl also. I'm in section 123 so I'm pretty close to the stage still. Exciting!

I'm in 123 also, row 12 I think.

I'm in 107 which is directly across from you I believe. First time in Canada for me btw.

I'm also in section 107.

Second time at Copps to see "the boys"...this time going solo (my wife went with me last time to satisfy her curiosity...she's good now :cool: )

Managed to score FLR 3 Row 9 on Alex's side this time (had 8 rows off the stage on Geddy's side last time).

Copps is a great venue and for those travelling, the Sheraton is your best bet. The hotel is quite nice (after some major renos a couple of years back) and aside from a 100 ft walk to the front door of the arena, everything is underground (ie. you can access most of your walk to Copps via an U/G retail walkway...plus a really cool bar to hang out in after the show).

Can't wait until July!

Archived