Geddy in a thong swimsuit?

Maverick

This will have to tide all of you gals over...

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/061/d/8/Mmmmmm_Topless_Geddy_by_Mick_Mars51.jpg

:tempted: :yay: :drool: :yay: :tempted: :yay: :drool: :yay:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:yay: :drool: :yay: :tempted: :yay: :drool: :yay: :tempted:

*...............THUD!*

:sigh:

• Like 2

You mean there isn't a pic of Geddy in a thong..?

I can't see Geddy with a thong on.

Remember... "he sleeps with his clothes on".

hehehe

How the Hell did you know that?

hehehe

hehehe

I wish I had a juicy story behind this one...

But no.

He says it in "Home on the Strange"

• Like 1

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/061/d/8/Mmmmmm_Topless_Geddy_by_Mick_Mars51.jpg

"Think pure thoughts, think pure thoughts, think pure...."

• Like 1

"Think pure thoughts, think pure thoughts, think pure...."

Oh my God..! I can't! I can't! :drool: :tempted: :drool: :tempted: :drool:

• Like 1

Just to add my now-obsolete Canadian two-cents - you know what I appreciate about a shirtless Geddy? Well, among many things? The fact that he appears to be packing a pretty impressive pair of pecs, rather than, say, man boobs, or something. And not only is this impressive for a laid-back rock star, but for a laid-back rock star of his age. Just goes to show that taking care of oneself really shows.

And, um, does anyone know the origin of this photo? Any details? Not that I would get all stalker-ish or anything, but... well, DAMN!

• Like 1

Just to add my now-obsolete Canadian two-cents - you know what I appreciate about a shirtless Geddy? Well, among many things? The fact that he appears to be packing a pretty impressive pair of pecs, rather than, say, man boobs, or something. And not only is this impressive for a laid-back rock star, but for a laid-back rock star of his age. Just goes to show that taking care of oneself really shows.

And, um, does anyone know the origin of this photo? Any details? Not that I would get all stalker-ish or anything, but... well, DAMN!

I don't know about its origin, though I had wondered who the other guy with him was. Having said that, I spent most of my time (well, all) gawping at Ged..! :drool: :tempted:

I don't know about its origin, though I had wondered who the other guy with him was. Having said that, I spent most of my time (well, all) gawping at Ged..! :drool: :tempted:

The other guy is Geddy's gay lover.

• Like 1

Sheldon! :o

• Like 1

Can I get a "LIKE"?

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

Can I get a "LIKE"?

Got two! :D

• Like 1

Can I get a "LIKE"?

Not for that!

:bitchslap:

hehehe

I thought it was... He sleeps with a chainsaw?

• Like 1

hehehe

He Sleeps With A Chain Saw

Got Eyes Like An Outlaw

He Takes A Two Smoke Walk

He Don't Like To Talk

And He Don't Like Change

And He Don't Like Change

You May Think He's Deranged

But He'd Rather Be Home,

Home.. Home On The Strange

He's A Canadian Icon

He's Sleeps With His Clothes On

He Likes To Work With His Hands

He's An Apolitical Man

And He Don't Like Change

And He Don't Like Change

But He'd Rather Be Home,

One In A Lifetime

One In A World

One In A Life Time

One In A World

One In A Life Time

One In A World

He Sleeps With A Chainsaw

He Sings Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa

He's An Apolitical Man

And He Don't Like Change

And He Don't Like Change

But He'd Rather Be Home,

Apparently he does both. I'm now second-guessing certain things I feel about Geddy... I mean at least take your clothes off when you go to sleep, especially with that body.

:rfl:

• Like 1

But I've said it before and I'll say it again. God bless the person who took this picture.

WTF is growing out of his bellybutton? It's a small member of Rush Edited by Tombstone Mountain

WTF is growing out of his bellybutton? It's a small member of Rush

All of this time you thought Geddy was really the one playing the synths.

*gets out keyboard vacuum*

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1

Can I get a "LIKE"?

Not for that!

Who's got the :bitchslap: ? Me or Sheldon?

hehehe

He Sleeps With A Chain Saw

Got Eyes Like An Outlaw

He Takes A Two Smoke Walk

He Don't Like To Talk

And He Don't Like Change

And He Don't Like Change

But He'd Rather Be Home,

He's A Canadian Icon

He's Sleeps With His Clothes On

He's An Apolitical Man

And He Don't Like Change

And He Don't Like Change

But He'd Rather Be Home,

One In A Lifetime

One In A World

One In A Life Time

One In A World

One In A Life Time

One In A World

He Sleeps With A Chainsaw

He Sings Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa

He's An Apolitical Man

And He Don't Like Change

And He Don't Like Change

But He'd Rather Be Home,

Apparently he does both. I'm now second-guessing certain things I feel about Geddy... I mean at least take your clothes off when you go to sleep, especially with that body.

:rfl:

:drool: :tempted: :drool: :tempted: Ooh, man..! That body..! :tempted: :drool: :tempted: :drool:

• Like 1

Can I get a "LIKE"?

Not for that!

Sheldon!

What did you womens do to my thread?

What did you try to do with our Ged?

:dweez:

Can I get a "LIKE"?

Not for that!

Sheldon!

Oh thank goodness..! :P

• Like 1