A Farewell to Kings cover

Joesaracer

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share my drum cover of A Farewell to Kings.

I've been playing for over 15 years and have yet to put out any sort of videos of my drumming. I thought I would start here with us Rush fans. If there's anything you'd like to request please let me know and I will try to get a quality cover up as I possibly can.

Thanks!

NICE job!

From one drummer to another - well done!! It's nice see a drummer who is not afraid to hit the damn things!!

As an aside - that rug would like nice is my frontier log home... PM me and I'll send you my mailing address up in Canada...

Loved it !!!!!!!!!! You did a great job and I enjoyed watching a fan like myself playing the music that inspires us.

Other songs that would be fun to watch for me would be Freewill and YYZ

Thanks for your kind words. I'm going over some of the Rush catalog for the first time in a year or two. I gave YYZ a go the other day, so I'll probably give it a few more go arounds and put everything together in a little more than week.

NICE job!

From one drummer to another - well done!! It's nice see a drummer who is not afraid to hit the damn things!!

As an aside - that rug would like nice is my frontier log home... PM me and I'll send you my mailing address up in Canada...

Always appreciate another drummer's critique! Drummers share such a diverse language, it's always a pleasure to play for someone who gets what the whole deal is about.

I should really vacuum that rug though. So many wood chips from the sticks, it's a potential warzone!

Nice job. A quick story comes to mind. When I was a teen I would hang out at my friend's house after school and we would jam together. Well one day i walk in and he's practicing Tom Sawyer. I guess it wasn't a good day for him as he kept messing up. He got so frustrated that he threw one of his sticks through his tom skin. We didn't jam that day.

Wow. I wish I could play that well. You nailed it. The sound though.... can't be the DW drums, must be the recording.

Anyway, well done! Loved it when you stopped to push up your glasses.

And the geeks shall inherit the earth.....

Wow. I wish I could play that well. You nailed it. The sound though.... can't be the DW drums, must be the recording.

Anyway, well done! Loved it when you stopped to push up your glasses.

And the geeks shall inherit the earth.....

Thanks! I record the videos on an iPad. The sound is meh, but I haven't really had a need for recording equipment (or the money). I had just changed the heads on the drums and they sound fantastic now, but the recording does not at all do it justice