Ladies of The Rush Forum is it true?

Tombstone Mountain

There was, and there was one with TRF guys, too. No, there weren't any swimsuit shots. Not even for the guys.

We made them 7-8 years ago, and I'm pretty sure the only people who bought them were the people who were in them. :P

A friend of mine told me she was in it and I thought to myself why? Was it Rush themed?

There was, and there was one with TRF guys, too. No, there weren't any swimsuit shots. Not even for the guys.

We made them 7-8 years ago, and I'm pretty sure the only people who bought them were the people who were in them. :P

A friend of mine told me she was in it and I thought to myself why? Was it Rush themed?

Just realized that sentence doesn't quite sound right...Not the "damn you're so fat and ugly, why would you even consider being on a calendar" kind of why. More or less, why the calendar> Was there a promotion of some sort...sorry ladies!

Just realized that sentence doesn't quite sound right...Not the "damn you're so fat and ugly, why would you even consider being on a calendar" kind of why. More or less, why the calendar> Was there a promotion of some sort...sorry ladies!

No, no promotions. It just seemed like a fun idea at the time. We saw that the printing site we were using offered calendars, so we said, "Let's make one!" But I think a lot of people asked the same thing: "A non-Rush themed calendar?" It wasn't a great idea as far as putting it up for sale to the whole community -- because it wasn't Rush-themed or otherwise gimmicky in any way, it wouldn't really appeal to anyone who wasn't IN the calendar.

Hey, I'd be down for making a RUSH-THEMED calendar! I could brush out my hair and pose like 70s Geddy! I'm sure I could find some tight-ass bell bottoms, platforms, and kimono and/or scarves! :)

OMG, this could be the best idea ever.....

I would totally buy one. And next year, when I am 30 pounds lighter, I will model in one if you need volunteers, hahaha.

Everybody should pose with their Rush Swag.

• Like 1

I'll volunteer to photograph the ladies.

Awwww yisssss!

:LOL:

I would totally buy one. And next year, when I am 30 pounds lighter, I will model in one if you need volunteers, hahaha.

Here's an idea...why don't the original posers wear the same exact clothes the wore 8 years ago? Ought to be interesting.
  • Like 1

I can see how it would be fun but yeah, you would certainly have to make it Rush-themed. Maybe there could be even more themes like, everyone in the Boston area get together and have their group shot represent one month?? Or maybe we could have individual pictures on our birthday or anniversary dates?? IDK... This could also make for some interesting blackmail down the line.

I was October.

Now, RR is my buddy and hey when the heck are we ever gonna be in a calander...LOL

Well, I speak for myself....if they're are any ladies that are please ignore this comment.

Anyway, it was mainly TRF's ladies that became close and helped each other through things.

The thing I think why it didn't sell well is that you could view our pics, so why would any guys/gals want it then. LOL

I still have mine and it is very special to me for many reasons.

• Like 1

I was October.

Now, RR is my buddy and hey when the heck are we ever gonna be in a calander...LOL

Well, I speak for myself....if they're are any ladies that are please ignore this comment.

Anyway, it was mainly TRF's ladies that became close and helped each other through things.

The thing I think why it didn't sell well is that you could view our pics, so why would any guys/gals want it then. LOL

I believe I speak for all the guys here when I say:

Scan and post!!!

:yes:

I was October.

I believe I speak for all the guys here when I say:

Scan and post!!!

:yes:

lOLOLO

and blush

You know, Sheldon most peeps know how I look....

• Like 1

I remember that calender! I was in it. I thought wearing a gold g-string and posing on a seesaw with 3 midgets was a good idea at the time

:blaze:

That's still a good idea.

Isn't that normal kind of stuff in Asia? The whole midget thing? Always midgets...they seem to give it that oooommph :drool:

I remember that calender! I was in it. I thought wearing a gold g-string and posing on a seesaw with 3 midgets was a good idea at the time

:blaze:

That's still a good idea.

Isn't that normal kind of stuff in Asia? The whole midget thing? Always midgets...they seem to give it that oooommph :drool:

Sure, it's normal if you're a nympho that's into midget orgies.

You really do not look like you need to lose any weight. In fact, your profile pic would look great on a Calender.