Chris Squire and that guy from Coheed and Cambria talk about Rush induction into Hall

Xanadoood

Cockseed and Cumbrewer? Emo pseudo prog hucksters

The dude with the KFC bucket was on an episode of Suburgatory last week. (in case you're interested)

I haven't seen it, but I heard it was just someone dressed up like him. Just being Buckethead for a second?

The dude with the KFC bucket was on an episode of Suburgatory last week. (in case you're interested)

I haven't seen it, but I heard it was just someone dressed up like him. Just being Buckethead for a second?

I saw that episode and I enjoy the show. It was the garage band they'd put together and the bass player came out dressed as Buckethead, iirc. I thought of treeduck. :haz:

Wow...some of you admit to watching Suburgatory!

I think it is an under appreciated show.

Perhaps it's just me, but what Squire said seemed almost like a backhanded compliment (Rush is fairly simple). Regardless, as one of the pioneering bands of progressive rock, Yes should have been inducted into the HOF long ago.

He didn't mean Rush is simple musically. I took at as it is simple to induct them because it's been the same three guys where Yes's lineups have changed over the years right? Help me out I'm not a huge Yes fan.

• Like 1

Perhaps it's just me, but what Squire said seemed almost like a backhanded compliment (Rush is fairly simple). Regardless, as one of the pioneering bands of progressive rock, Yes should have been inducted into the HOF long ago.

He didn't mean Rush is simple musically. I took at as it is simple to induct them because it's been the same three guys where Yes's lineups have changed over the years right? Help me out I'm not a huge Yes fan.

It must be just me.

Both Squire and Steve Howe have said derogatory things about Rush in the past, and they must be true because I read them on the internet. :P I was probably just reading too much into his comments, so I'm willing to put suspicion aside.

I saw that episode and I enjoy the show. It was the garage band they'd put together and the bass player came out dressed as Buckethead, iirc. I thought of treeduck. :haz:

:hail: :smoke: :hi: :guitar:

But there still seems to be a certain bias towards early-Seventies prog rock bands like Yes and King Crimson

I assume he means "against". Not sure why the Hall hates prog so much.

• Like 1

But there still seems to be a certain bias towards early-Seventies prog rock bands like Yes and King Crimson

I assume he means "against". Not sure why the Hall hates prog so much.

he does have a point, unfortunately Yes doesn't have the devoted and vocal fan base that RUSH has. Which might be the difference in this equation. Here's to us!

:clap: :ebert: :clap:

• Like 1