Favorite political books

bathory

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1355119837l/15791137.jpg

looks interesting - how is it? (if you are able to comment without breaking the rules) Lisa Pulitzer co-authored a book I just finished called Beyond Belief about escaping from Scientology.

• Like 1

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1355119837l/15791137.jpg

looks interesting - how is it? (if you are able to comment without breaking the rules) Lisa Pulitzer co-authored a book I just finished called Beyond Belief about escaping from Scientology.

Only read reviews on it, plan on reading both those in the next month or so.

To those unfamiliar with SOCN, well it is really like that all the time. bathory is the new generally progresive/liberal poster and as always, there is a hard push to get that type of poster out of there. The chamber must be preserved! The chamber must be preserved! The chamber must be preserved!

Political books???

Must be at the very bottom of my reading experience. I do not think i have ever read what would general be called a "political" book

Which is probably why you are so bad at politics.

:LOL:

• Like 1

Not a political book in the same sense of the others posted here, but The Boys on the Bus, by Timothy Crouse, is an absolute classic of political campaign journalism. Essential reading for anybody who's interested.

Koba The Dread - Martin Amis.

I love Martin Amis, but I've never read this one. Have to admit, I'm not familiar with it. Is it fiction, like a political allegory type of thing?

I suppose a few of his novels could be considered political...