Rush: The Unauthorized Illustrated History Hard Cover Book Coming in May

Jag2112

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/books/rush-illustrated-history.jpg

Rush books, especially unauthorized ones, can be hit or miss. But I have to admit, this one sounds really interesting.

Rush: The Unauthorized Illustrated History

Check out the information on the book via the link below.

http://news.cygnus-x...ed-history.html

Edited by Jag2112

Contents under Pressure is a decent read, so I'm guessing this will be ok.

It's funny, cause Martin rips most of their post Signals output, his reviews not holding back at all. But he spends a lot of time writing books about the band.

It's funny, cause Martin rips most of their post Signals output, his reviews not holding back at all.

Probably why the cover photo is of the band during its pre-Signals era..... just another nostalgic trying to live in the past, yes?? :eh:

Contents under Pressure is a decent read, so I'm guessing this will be ok.

It's funny, cause Martin rips most of their post Signals output, his reviews not holding back at all. But he spends a lot of time writing books about the band.

I agree. His review of clockwork angels is highly favorable though.

If he wrote 'contents' them I'm. Assuming this new book will read like an encyclopedia which isn't bad I guess.

I'd like to see one of the band members write a book about their history of the band.. Something packed with tour stories from the 70's and other juicy stuff! Preferably from Ged or Alex but Neil would be the first to do it..

• Like 1

If there are some good live shots of vintage Rush I may get this. I don't really care much about reading about things I already know more than I need to know about. I already have hundreds of great concert pics of the band, but the more the merrier. Especially shots taken from different angles.