2013 - 05/11 - Atlantic City - Etess Arena

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is not appropriate here, please feel free to remove it.

Due to the fact that I work with ass hats and often have to right their wrongs, I missed the AC VIP Nation Pre-Sale.

Desperately seeking one (me) to three (wife, daughter and I) VIP tickets,

Am I asking too much???

Probably, but I won't know if I don't ask.

Thanks for reading.

AC VIP. Purchased exactly at 12. Considering the seat I got fro Brooklyn last year, my hopes are high. Good luck to you all. Hope to see you at the show!

If this is not appropriate here, please feel free to remove it.

Due to the fact that I work with ass hats and often have to right their wrongs, I missed the AC VIP Nation Pre-Sale.

Desperately seeking one (me) to three (wife, daughter and I) VIP tickets,

Am I asking too much???

Probably, but I won't know if I don't ask.

Thanks for reading.

It will be very difficult for you to get one extra VIP (almost impossible to get 3). First, most who get them only get one. Second, whoever buys the tickets has to pick them up in person at the will-call window on the day of show. Your best bet is if someone local got two and someone cancels. If someone only got one, and they cancel, they could not even give it to you. You could probably get good seats through the secondary market for around the same price as the VIP tickets (without all the package stuff). Although, each tour RUSH gets more popular so the secondary market prices keep going up. Good luck!

Are those seriously the prices for this show? :o

I don't see why everyone keeps saying this. From what I've seen the prices are exactly the same as they always have been. $150 for the floor seats and $300 for V.I.P.

Are those seriously the prices for this show? :o

I don't see why everyone keeps saying this. From what I've seen the prices are exactly the same as they always have been. $150 for the floor seats and $300 for V.I.P.

I'm seeing $276 + $27 in fees for non VIP tickets on Ticketmaster.

I'm coming from West Virginia to see this show. Baltimore is closer but seeing them in such a small place was too cool to turn down. However, I'm finding that hotel rooms in Atlantic City are a fortune on weekends. I'd like to stay somewhere decent but 3 star hotels are running $250+. It doens't look like much is going on in AC that weekend so hopefully I can get a good/reasonable last minute deal on priceline. If anyone has any recommendations for cheap rooms or places to stay near the arena (Trump Taj Majal) I would be glad to hear it. It's becoming tough to satisfy my RUSH fix on a teacher's salary.

-Will

I'll be in sec. 104, row 2, outside aisle (seat 16). Hope it's not too far past the end of the stage. And I hope to see some of you all there! 20 days and counting...

Stop by to say HI !!! I'm in the same section/row but seat uno !!!

I have two tickets to sell. I bought another friend's tickets so I will be there but now I have my original tickets to sell. Floor, Section 105, Row 10, seats 9 and 10. I am only asking what I paid- $340 for the pair (includes the fees) Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Cheers,

frippy

With getting into town and all I won't have a chance to meet up with anyone before the show but I'd enjoy catching up with some fellow RUSH fans after the show for some drinks. I don't know the area well but it looks like there are a few pubs nearby. If anyone is interested lets make a plan.

-Will

I'll be in sec. 104, row 2, outside aisle (seat 16). Hope it's not too far past the end of the stage. And I hope to see some of you all there! 20 days and counting...

Stop by to say HI !!! I'm in the same section/row but seat uno !!!

Will do. Are you still trying to get rid of a seat? I know someone who might want it if it's next to your seat.

Anyone from the area familiar with the parking situation?

Prior obligations force me to come into the area mere hours before the show and I'll need to FLY to the arena after (hopefully easily) finding a space. Any ideas?

Archived