2013 - 05/07 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

It doesn't look like I'll be getting into Baltimore in time to stop for drinks, etc., but I hope to run into some of you at the show. If anyone is sitting near Alex up front, my friend and I will be in sec3, row B, seats 11&12. Stop by and say hello!

They won't let us cheap-seaters in that area.

If for some inexplicable reason you get a strange hankerin' to sit in the seats for a few tunes, let me know, we can swap tix for a few songs and I'll send you some of the best wing sauce you'll ever have.

I've seen more than my share of shows from the nosebleed seats, but if some catastrophe causes the loud music to hurt my ears, ill switch with you. :)

LOL

I hear ya, pun intended.

If for whatever reason it happens, and I was thinking just for a few songs, I'll send you a bunch of some of the best sauces you've ever had.

Hey, WM—it was really nice meeting you last night. I hope you had a great time last night—my buddy and I sure did. Hope you can find a way to make it out to Hershey next month.

Anyone wanting to see a handful of my iphone snapshots, here's a link to my FB photo album for this show (only 7 photos—we were way off to the side, and I'm still getting used to trying to shoot concerts with this thing, so many of my shots are coming out blurry, especially when zooming in, but I managed to get a few half-decent pictures. Hopefully much better ones coming this weekend, when I sit closer to the center).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201227058905006.1073741827.1427244457&type=3

Cool, thanks! And likewise. Also, glad we got to see half of Subdiviisions before getting ousted. LOL

I may simply hit Hershey by myself and see what I can come up with. I'm online now looking, LOL. That's another small arena, even smaller than B-more. BTW, I posted in the main forum, you were absolutely right about the acoustics yesterday, best Rush show I've been to in years. The acoustics were about as perfect as they can get indoors in anything but a traditional theater, eh.

What'd you think of Geddy's voice? Seemed ten years younger last night IMO.

You doin' Hershey too?

SPOILER ALERT!!! Yes on all counts. I'm going to AC Saturday, and Hershey in June. I haven't looked closely at this let's set list, but it seemed like there were more CA songs in Oct in Newark, and I don't remember seeing Manhattan Project anywhere last time out. Plus we got TSOR this time in addition to YYZ, TS and 2112. One highlight for me was a repeat of what happened in Holmdel, nj S&A show I attended—Geddy literally walked directly in front of me for all of his bass runs in YYZ, looked right at me before ripping his solos and after finishing each one.

Nice!

As to the set-list, this one was identical to the one we had in Charlotte. In Bristow we got Working Man instead of TSOR, which I prefer, WM that is.

I'll be looking for a ticket on the lower sides like where I was [temporarily] sitting when I met you. Odds of getting one in the first few rows for FV are slim to nil.

I'll check here and elsewhere as the time comes closer. Who knows. If you hear of anyone selling a single like that for Hershey, let me know.

At the moment I still have an extra seat for AC in row 2 about where I was for last night. I paid a lot for it, but so far my best offer is far below face value and I paid way more than face value. I'm willing to take a loss,, but I'd like to get more than 1/7 of what I paid. If you want to make an offer, please do. The way it's looking, if you can offer me anything even half-reasonable, you may find yourself in row 2 on Saturday. Let me know via PM

The show was very good last nite. Had good seats and didn't have people in front blocking the view. Sound was better than last year, still a little muddy for my taste but the place is old.lol. Ged's voice was in great shape too. Good show!

Photos are now up on rushbackstageclub including a shot of the arena from behind Neil, for those who like to search for themselves in the crowd—just view the maximum size image and zoom in. Happy hunting!

Archived