2013 - 05/03 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raleigh is my hometown as well but I won't be able to make the show unfortunately.

Sorry to hear you cant make it.

Tickets bought....good seats, not great but good.

Son is PHSYCed!!!

Anyone want to meet up before the show for a beer or two??? Jon, you lurking :laughing guy:

Actually got a chance to take a better look at my seats tonight with the interactive seating chart and I got pretty damn good seats.

Nice road trip from Pittsburgh.

I'm also traveling from Pittsburgh, except I will be coming from the Nashville show prior to this one then from Raleigh back home to Pittsburgh..

I am sorry, I was just commenting on your trip.

I am local in Wake Forst.

You riding with Neil over from Nashville :D .

:doh:

'doh!!! :facepalm: Yeah, gonna travel with Neil... since I don't have a bike or know how to ride one, he's agreed to give me a ride on the back of his bike. It's all part of his new "I love the fans" image. He's planning on stopping at all rest stops along the way for meet and greets where he'll be signing pictures and album covers.. :rfl: :rfl:

'doh!!! :facepalm: Yeah, gonna travel with Neil... since I don't have a bike or know how to ride one, he's agreed to give me a ride on the back of his bike. It's all part of his new "I love the fans" image. He's planning on stopping at all rest stops along the way for meet and greets where he'll be signing pictures and album covers.. :rfl: :rfl:

Nice!!! :lol: :lol:

I actually think he does like the fans, I don't know for sure, but he just doesn't seem to like all of the fanfare and doesn't handle the adoration very well.

I know of at least one other local that I met up with in Charlotte before the show for a couple of beers and some food. Maybe as it gets closer me can set something like that up. There are several good place right near the arena.

Nice!!! :lol: :lol:

I actually think he does like the fans, I don't know for sure, but he just doesn't seem to like all of the fanfare and doesn't handle the adoration very well.

I know of at least one other local that I met up with in Charlotte before the show for a couple of beers and some food. Maybe as it gets closer me can set something like that up. There are several good place right near the arena.

Yeah, I dont think he dislikes us, he just wants to be a normal person when he's not on stage.

I don't know of any meet-ups yet, but a bunch of us are staying at this place:

Comfort Suites Arena(NC385)

1200 Hurricane Alley Way at Trinity Rd., Raleigh, NC, US, 27607

Phone: (919) 854-0502

I'm sure there will be

festivities and beverages pre (and post) show there or at a designated spot in the parking lots. I'll keep ya posted if you wish.

Definitely post it up. I was thinking about Backyard Bistro which is right next to your hotel. Hell you can walk across the street to the arena from where you are.

I am seeing some locals tomorrow and will see what they had in mind.

Man, am I homesick! You mention Trinity Road, I was no more than a 5 minute ride from there in Cary. God, I can't wait to move back home.

Man, am I homesick! You mention Trinity Road, I was no more than a 5 minute ride from there in Cary. God, I can't wait to move back home.

That sucks.....I moved to the area about 16 years ago and love it, wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Hopefully you make it back soon.

Com'on down or over or whatever to the show!!!!!

When I went home for the Christmas holiday, I was already scouting out my next residence. And wouldn't you know it, there was a street there called Geddy House Lane.

Just got 2 seats for Raleigh !!!!

I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the PNC Arena.

Wife and I got seats 7 and 8—Sec. floor 1.

We're sure the seats are good just wondering how close to EDGE OF STAGE the seats really are ???

Anyone with info sure would be appreciated !!

Thanks and -----RUSH ON BABY !!

This will be the first time that Rush will be playing the PNC arena.

Did not know that THANKS !!

I don't know of any places personally around the arena, but if you by chance want to venture into downtown Raleigh, I'd recommend Vic's Italian Restaurant. They serve really good food and pizza. Family owned and reasonably priced. There was a place on Fayetteville street not far from the restaurant where you could get coffee and ice cream and tea called Crema.

http://www.vicsitalianrestaurant.com/

Headed to Raleigh and stoked.

Anyone have a hotel recommendation? We'd love to walk to the arena from the hotel if possible. Also looking for a nearby dinner reccommendation.

PM with any ideas or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I just found a hotel that is 5 minutes walk time away from the PNC Arena.

Comfort Suites Arena

1200 Hurricane Alley Way

Raleigh, NC 27606

919-854-0502

comfortsuitesarena.com

It states it is near the RBC Center. The name changed to the PNC Arena.

I spent a lot of time on-line and this is the closest hotel.

On trip advisor you can read the reviews on this hotel.

It is here where it says just how close it is. 5 minutes walk !

I'm sure the rooms will be going fast !

Definitely post it up. I was thinking about Backyard Bistro which is right next to your hotel. Hell you can walk across the street to the arena from where you are.

I am seeing some locals tomorrow and will see what they had in mind.

Looks like that Backyard Bistro is the only bar nearby, so that may be our only choice.. we picked that hotel cause it was the closest one to the venue. We can walk if needed.

Headed to Raleigh and stoked.

Anyone have a hotel recommendation? We'd love to walk to the arena from the hotel if possible. Also looking for a nearby dinner reccommendation.

PM with any ideas or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I just found a hotel that is 5 minutes walk time away from the PNC Arena.

Comfort Suites Arena

1200 Hurricane Alley Way

Raleigh, NC 27606

919-854-0502

comfortsuitesarena.com

It states it is near the RBC Center. The name changed to the PNC Arena.

I spent a lot of time on-line and this is the closest hotel.

On trip advisor you can read the reviews on this hotel.

It is here where it says just how close it is. 5 minutes walk !

I'm sure the rooms will be going fast !

This is the closest one, book your room now cause I think everyone is staying at this place :)

Archived