2013 - 05/01 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post show, right across the street from the venue, three words: Robert's Western World.

Stiff drinks, good burgers hot off the grill, and a superb house band.

You won't hear Passage to Bangkok, but it's authentic Nashville.

Post show, right across the street from the venue, three words: Robert's Western World.

Stiff drinks, good burgers hot off the grill, and a superb house band.

You won't hear Passage to Bangkok, but it's authentic Nashville.

Weeeeeee doggies!!!???

Primed and ticking and waiting for my date to get off work. I hope to at least make the last hour of the meetup at McFadden's. Holy cow, Ged and Alex are in town and Neil must be close. I'm gettin' ready to start squealing like a Beatles fan.

Didn't get into town and to my hotel until 5, so can't make the party. Sorry to miss it.

Concert was awesome. The guys were on fire tonight. Alex was having a lot of fun interacting with the crowd even more than usual. Saw several kids in the audience too.

Nice pics. Loved Geddy's new white jazz bass. Looked really nice under the stage lights.

Just wanted to say how great a time I had at the pre-show party. Thanks for putting all that together! That was the best pre-show party I've been to.

I also had a great time at the meet-up. Thanks to ZnowDog and all who organized the event.

Here are some general photos from the meet-up:

https://www.facebook.com/bobbypepper#!/media/set/?set=a.10151912316228135.1073741828.506118134&type=3

Here are some karaoke photos from the meet-up. Lots of good performances. Neil even made an appearance. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/bobbypepper#!/media/set/?set=a.10151912271348135.1073741826.506118134&type=3

Thanks for the props CT-1 and TB! I hope everyone had a good time. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and wished we could do it more often. Hopefully we will get to do it atleast one more time "somewhere down the road"!

"Thank You....Good Night"

Jeff / ZnowDog

Archived