2013 - 04/28 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be at the Downtown Sheraton.

My only question i where can I find a Wing House in Orlando as the one in Tampa was awesome.

LOL.

Look forward to a great show!

Will be at the Downtown Sheraton.

My only question i where can I find a Wing House in Orlando as the one in Tampa was awesome.

LOL.

Look forward to a great show!

We'll also be at Sheraton, nice to be so close to venue.

Cool beans!

Need a meet-up destination.

I was able to upgrade my seats for this show. Pretty excited about that.

So.....I have 2 extra tickets together in section 116 row 16. These seats are the very first section lower bowl right next to Alex. Really really good seats.

I am asking exactly what I paid for them. Face vaue, plus fees which comes to $300 for the pair. I will only sell them as a pair to a real Rush fan.

PM me if your interested. These are from the Music Today pre-sale. So I will not have them in hand till probably 2-4 weeks before the Show.

I can either hand deliver them in person in front of the venue or you can pay for a FEDEX (I will add it to the cost of the pair) to your residence once I have them in hand. Hard Stock tickets of course (not e-tickets).

There's also a Wing House at 441 and Lee...

I think it's a good possibility I will be there... Wing House and Amway, of course... Looking at $46 a ticket for me and my girl, and about that again in beer and wings. Let me know if we got a group for this.

The closest one I know is in Winter Park. Wing House that is. There may be one in Oviedo as well, i'll scout the area for ya'll since it's my hood and all.

So any Wing House update for next Sunday?

And I still have those 2 extra tickets in section 116.

Face value for a Rush fan. Hard Stock tickets.

For sale: two tickets section f4 (geddys side) row N seats 3&4. Face value+fees = $295.40 cant find any of my lame friends that want to go. i can ship them or we can meet the day of the show (we're driving in from the panhandle that day) RUSH ON!

Howdy all. Pre show meet up at wing house or what? Need the address plz. the wife & I plus 2 rush virgins will be there!

For sale: two tickets section f4 (geddys side) row N seats 3&4. Face value+fees = $295.40 cant find any of my lame friends that want to go. i can ship them or we can meet the day of the show (we're driving in from the panhandle that day) RUSH ON!

I'm interested. Sent you a PM.

My tickets have been sold.

^^ Agreed, we need to get the meetup place squared away.

Looking forward to seeing RUSH twice in 3 days, FTL and Orlando..doesn't get any better than that....Feel the RUSH!!!!!

I think we met you and your girl at R30 in FTL, you drove us to the show after the pre-show if I recall and had some drinks after. Don't remember your name but I do remember the GNA2112

My tickets have been sold.

^^ Agreed, we need to get the meetup place squared away.

Thanks again -Q- !!

So no suggestions on a meet up place yet. Here is a list of bars/restaurants near the venue.

Google maps bars: http://goo.gl/maps/aevK9

Nearby restaurants

Lot's of bars on Church Street. I want a bar with good wings, burgers etc...you know really bad for you "man" food.

Anyway I hope to meet some of you peeps. I will be in my black 2012 Rush Baseball Jersey (like maybe a 1000 other people LOL.)

Super pumped for tomorrow and Sunday.

No bites on my extra pair of tickets at all thus far....so I am sure I will find a couple of Rush fans looking for a pair of some great tix before the show (I hope).

I will be 3rd Row Geddy side aisle seats. SHOULD BE KILLER!!!

Lot's of bars on Church Street. I want a bar with good wings, burgers etc...you know really bad for you "man" food.

Anyway I hope to meet some of you peeps. I will be in my black 2012 Rush Baseball Jersey (like maybe a 1000 other people LOL.)

Super pumped for tomorrow and Sunday.

No bites on my extra pair of tickets at all thus far....so I am sure I will find a couple of Rush fans looking for a pair of some great tix before the show (I hope).

I will be 3rd Row Geddy side aisle seats. SHOULD BE KILLER!!!

Agreed! There's a place call Harry Buffalo at 129 Church St. that looks like it has good burgers and wings. Here is their menu...

http://www.harrybuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hbo_CORP_menu_2_14_13_lr.pdf

We may have a winner right there.

And about a block from Amway. Looks like a good menu with huge beer selection :hail: Hail Maltus!!

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=129+West+Church+Street,+Orlando,+FL,+United+States&hl=en-US&sll=28.565229,-81.37185&sspn=0.258412,0.308647&oq=129+Church+Street,+orlan&hnear=129+W+Church+St,+Orlando,+Orange,+Florida+32801&t=m&z=17

Oh Jeezz. Go to amwaycenter.com and click for the Magic Grill and up pops an ad for them with the "Rush Burger" special for Sunday starting at 4pm.

Here's my $0.02:

Hit Harry Buffalo's whenever we all get there in the afternoon, we're shooting for 3pm but it will probably be more like 4 (driving 6 hours plus working til 11 the night before). Then head over to the Magic Grill for the final pre-show, pre-show (then ROCK OUR ASSES OFF!!!). The peeps at rushisaband forum seemed to be leaning towards meeting at Magic Grill, but I bet its expensive as hades.

Whatcha think?

I had an early dinner at the Harry Buffalo in Cleveland before the show back in October and it was very decent.

I'll probably stop by the Orlando one on Sunday as long as I get all my biz in order in time:)

Sounds like a plan. Harrys round 4. Magic Grill a little later.

I am heading up 9:30AM, checking in, laying by the pool, sipping on some cold ones, meet-up, share a bunch of laughs...and then rock to the core!!

Now....Post concert party?

Archived