Any luck with tickets today?

First 9 NA 2013 tour dates out. Presales begun!

AC VIP for me. Got in the first min. Anybody have any luck with tix?

I had great success with VIP in 2012 (3rd row right in front of Geddy for Brooklyn). Great tix for all 3 I went to. How did you all make out in 2012, and today?

Hope to see you at the show!!!!!!

Last year, I ordered a VIP nation presale ticket for Pittsburgh. After I was done, the clock said 12:02. My seat was front row in front of Alex. Today, I did the same thing for Baltimore, but when I was done, the clock said 12:03.

I'll be row 15 for sure this time. :LOL:

• Like 1

Last year, I ordered a VIP nation presale ticket for Pittsburgh. After I was done, the clock said 12:02. My seat was front row in front of Alex. Today, I did the same thing for Baltimore, but when I was done, the clock said 12:03.

I'll be row 15 for sure this time. :LOL:

This is very promising! I finished at 12:01 so I hope I get a good seat :x

• Like 1

Should just matter where you ended up in line. Not when you finished. I did 2 last year, one 3rd row one 4th. Also, not as many people likely got in at noon this time since just posted dates today and presale was same day. Hopefully that helps the VIP's. Either way should be much better than when they first started VIP. The seats back then were whever they put you. For Camde a few years back I got an 8th row, then checked again and got 3rd. Best of luck...

I always do Musictoday. It has never let me down.

Orlando I took section 116 right next to the stage on the side Alex side 10 rows up. Love that perspective. And I am super close to the stage. Unless your in F1 I don't like floor seata at Amway Arena. They have a huge space between F1 and the rest of the floor.

Fo BBT I could not get those sec 133 or 120's. We sat 120 for TM 2011 and loved them. My son is 8 and that helps him see the entire stage.

However he will love the floor seats we snagged Section 5 Row F 19th row on Alex's side.

Best part is we paid face value.

First 25 rows on the floor for Rush is always great. He can stand on his seat and that will make him the same height as his daddy.

Can't wait for April!!!

• Like 1

Music Today has been very nice to me over the years.

Starting in 2007, I had 3rd row, 12th, 40th or so, and 17th rows. The 40th row ticket was from the TMT at Mohegan Sun. Checked out the Mohegan sun tickets today and was unsatisfied with the 20 or so offers I stumbled upon. Nothing in the first 3 sections of the floor. Disappointed, but it was bound to happen with the run of great seats I had the previous few years.

It's not a problem. I'll just hedge my bets with the Boston show later in the tour.

Could have had 2nd row on the music today presale for AC but not at $300 for one ticket

Will wait for other shows to be announced. Not a fan of AC anyhow

I feel the same way, but I got 3rd row right in front of Geddy. I've never had tickets like that before so I said "WTF" and went for it. You only live once!

• Like 1

Hubby and I shot for Ft. Lauderdale (VIP) and Orlando (MusicToday) simultaneously this morning.

VIP confirmation at 12:00:044!!! If we're not sitting on Geddy, Alex or Neil's lap, I'm going to be pissed! ( :

Orlando on the other hand was meh. Didn't pull a thing for Section 1 (runs the length of the stage) so best we found was F3, Row J.

For giggles we tried Nashville and same issue - nothing coming up in the front sections (F1 & F2).

I'm going to bet that they are sitting on a larger stash of VIP seats (i.e. those very front sections), banking on the publicity bump from Hall of Fame. Hopefully the more casual fan won't want to pay VIP prices and some of those will get released closer to show dates... at least a girl can dream.

How does musictoday work?

Dad and I want to go to Austin but we misses the presale cause I just saw the announcement and we want to try some non traditional approach to getting good seats.

Edited by FountainOfSyrinx

Could have had 2nd row on the music today presale for AC but not at $300 for one ticket

2nd row you should get anyway. even at 300. could definitely sell to one of us! Vacation money = RUSH concert money during tour years.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

Had 9th row on Geddys side from musictoday and then the site crapped the bed with an error message. Now I can't even pull a single ticket

Pissed to say the least

Horrible! So sorry to hear. Keep checking. Sometimes get a fresh start during other sales. Pre sales have limited tix. Some great seats left during regular sales.

I feel the same way, but I got 3rd row right in front of Geddy. I've never had tickets like that before so I said "WTF" and went for it. You only live once!

• Like 1