North American Dates!!!

Yokkov

Need these dates ASAP, need to get time booked off at work before they announce some training stuff that will be happening around June/July and they block all vacation.

May already have to give up London and Birmingham tickets due to work :rage:

C'mon guys, it's time to reveal the post Europe dates already!....Yes, I'm very impatient....

:yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

Yeah, got to make sure I'll be in town for Hershey!

How's the sound at Giant Center anyway?

I understand the thinking on the delay. They probably figure they'll get more ticket sales this way. It gets people even more excited in antici-pation. :)

At this point, it's the wrong way to think. Rush' fan base has shown it's willing to travel to wherever to see them, but Rush fans are also people that have to plan these trips, schedule around work, etc.

The longer they hold out, the less of the established fan base can commit to a date or two if they aren't playing a show in their own town. The established fan base is what makes Rush in terms of their live gates.

The sooner they get the dates out, not only better for us, but better for them, too.

At this point, it's the wrong way to think. Rush' fan base has shown it's willing to travel to wherever to see them, but Rush fans are also people that have to plan these trips, schedule around work, etc.

The longer they hold out, the less of the established fan base can commit to a date or two if they aren't playing a show in their own town. The established fan base is what makes Rush in terms of their live gates.

The sooner they get the dates out, not only better for us, but better for them, too.

Exactly , I want to travel from the UK to the USA for this leg , but need time to arrange it all and flight , hotel and general arrangements

I know it makes me sound like an impatient jerk, but we live with a pretty packed schedule, and really need all the notice I can get to try and make a date or 2. Calgary is only 200 miles away, so it should be a safe bet, but until the dates come out, you just don't know. I would love love love to the Gorge Wash on the list!

I know it makes me sound like an impatient jerk, but we live with a pretty packed schedule, and really need all the notice I can get to try and make a date or 2. Calgary is only 200 miles away, so it should be a safe bet, but until the dates come out, you just don't know. I would love love love to the Gorge Wash on the list!

Yeah, it's really weird to tell your boss that you're going to be taking some vacation in the summer, and when he asks when, you're like "Well, I don't exactly know yet! :laughing guy:

Edited by rushfanforever!

We need Radio City Music Hall dates. Thats all.

No Radio City on the schedule. Not sure why those rumors pop up every tour but there's never been any dates held there and there's no room on the current schedule for a Radio City show with the way the itinerary is scheduled.

I know its not on the summer schedule, was thinking more the fall. Is this from some inside information you have come across? How are you so sure.

does anyone know if they're coming to Vegas? I got front row in November, and I was the only one on the front row that knew all the words and every beat and fill. As much as it doesn't sound right, Vegas isn't a fun crowd. So I have no idea if they're coming back around...
  • Like 1

does anyone know if they're coming to Vegas? I got front row in November, and I was the only one on the front row that knew all the words and every beat and fill. As much as it doesn't sound right, Vegas isn't a fun crowd. So I have no idea if they're coming back around...

Seriously?!?!?!? ugh I wish I was there :'(

It would've been so much more amazing with you there!!! I was squished between two old drunk guys that were like "yeah! uh... Tahm.. yeah- Swyarer... catch teh spit" it just wasn't really a fun environment..

It would've been so much more amazing with you there!!! I was squished between two old drunk guys that were like "yeah! uh... Tahm.. yeah- Swyarer... catch teh spit" it just wasn't really a fun environment..

no!!!! oh well, im sure you didnt care... FRONT ROW AT A RUSH CONCERT! hahahahah

No Radio City on the schedule. Not sure why those rumors pop up every tour but there's never been any dates held there and there's no room on the current schedule for a Radio City show with the way the itinerary is scheduled.

I know its not on the summer schedule, was thinking more the fall. Is this from some inside information you have come across? How are you so sure.

No fall dates. Tour ends early August.

No Vegas. :( Almost no repeat cities on this leg from the fall leg.

"These will include but not be limited to"

I'm sure the band will include some California dates as well as the seemingly obligatory Vegas date. It is one of the biggest money makers every tour, they have included it on multiple legs for years now.

No fall dates. Tour ends early August.

unfortunate.

My wife and I have seen them in Vegas 3 times. My impression was the same as yours. The crowd at the front were a bunch of comped gamblers and VIPs who didn't seem to be Rush fans (or at least, were no more than casual fans).

Vegas is a city that repopulates itself every few days. A completely different dynamic than other cities.

Having said that, if the go to Vegas this tour, we'll probably be there...

:LOL: