North American Dates!!!

Yokkov

I doubt they will add shows in places like Allentown or Holmdel when the email didn't mention any cities in the southwest at all....

I counted 24 US cities mentioned, add in the 10 Euro shows, that's 34, they did 35 in the fall....I am thinking they add another 6 or so to the 2013 tour and my guess is those would have to be places like LA, SF bay area, Vegas, AZ, NM, etc.....If you look at a map, the only citiies mentioned anywhere out west were Calgary, Vancouver, Portland, Salt Lake, Denver, Austin, Kansas City, that's only seven shows west of the Mississippi...

Since they mentioned Saratoga, Jones Beach and Hershey for later dates in the summer, I would think that would probably eliminate Holmdel, Allentown, Scranton, Radio City as rumored....

• Like 1

VANCOUVER HERE I GO

Same! Had to go all the way to Edmonton last time! :) :) :)

I know, me too. This should be much cheaper and easier.

I'm from P.G. so Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton are all the same distance away. But Vancouver is a much nicer city. Tickets for Vancouver better not go on sale until next friday. Give my time to afford them.

Edited by billybobjoe1881

Sunrise and Orlando here I come!!
  • Like 1

$278 for AC on music today for top level tickets who is taking the piss now

I just took a piss but thanks anyway :P

In all seriousness... if I was going to go to AC I would absolutely do the VIPNation thing if the listed price is correct.

$278 face value or $325 for VIP... pretty easy choice IMO.

Unfortunately, I am 3 hours from both Mohegan Sun and AC. I will wait for the summer. Besides, I took my 17 to his first concert ever in Newark in October. If I wait until the summer, I can take my 20 year old college student to his first concert.

Sweet - just grabbed a seat for Orlando - first time doing the VIP thang, got in instantly too.

Perfect time of year to go to Florida in April - the weather is perfect- will be chilling at New Smyrna beach then heading over to the Rush show....

ahhhhh :)