New here, and looking for a live picture

Dillbob

Howdy, new here. Not sure if this could be put somewhere else but since it relates to the tour it seemed relevant.

I'm looking for a picture of the actual Clockwork Angels animation they did during the song. Where all the clockwork angels are flying in the sky. I've searched a while for this and haven't been able to find it (want to make it my wallpaper). If anyone could help me with this, I would be grateful.

Howdy, new here. Not sure if this could be put somewhere else but since it relates to the tour it seemed relevant.

I'm looking for a picture of the actual Clockwork Angels animation they did during the song. Where all the clockwork angels are flying in the sky. I've searched a while for this and haven't been able to find it (want to make it my wallpaper). If anyone could help me with this, I would be grateful.

Hello! Welcome to the Rush Forum!! Sorry, I can't help you with your request unless you want to try and pull a picture from one of the Youtube videos of the show...check out the 2012 Indianapolis videos as I know one guy posted most of the show including the song you are looking for, but not the highest quality I'm afraid. I was at this show and Chicago..... awesome shows BTW....

Maybe someone else can help with actual pics.....

:)

You could try checking the live photos for sale thru rushbackstageclub.com too. Maybe there's one somewhere in there that you can either purchase or grab using a screen capture. Edited by HalfwayToGone

If you can wait until May, I will be at the London and B'ham shows and could probably get a shot of the Angels for you. I did take some photos in Montreal but have was rocking out to CA so missed the opportunity....

Let me know