Astronomers reveal they have found the biggest thing in the universe, it would take 4 BILLION years to cross at the speed of light

treeduck

Pics or it didn't happen.

Japan theory, as I call it. (i.e. I can't see Japan from my front door step, therefore it does not exist). A grain of truth in the quantum world. There is no reality in the absence of observation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...sround/20987728

Not exactly. You can't see Japan from your front door, but you know its there. You've seen pictures of Japan, you've met people who have been there, you've met people who are from there, and you could even go to there if you wanted to. You know where it is on a map, you know things about the culture, geography, and history.

You can't see Japan from your front door only means that you can't see it. If you want to say it doesn't exist simply because you can't see it,it's time for a check up from the neck up.

And for the record, I just like saying "Pics or it didn't happen." I wasn't serous about that. Sort of.

Are you Japan? :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :o :eh: :eh: :eh:

:eh:

I'm Kilroy.....

:AlienSmiley:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/JC_kilroy_zps8b7c7241.gif

Japan theory, as I call it. (i.e. I can't see Japan from my front door step, therefore it does not exist). A grain of truth in the quantum world. There is no reality in the absence of observation.

Not exactly. You can't see Japan from your front door, but you know its there. You've seen pictures of Japan, you've met people who have been there, you've met people who are from there, and you could even go to there if you wanted to. You know where it is on a map, you know things about the culture, geography, and history.

You can't see Japan from your front door only means that you can't see it. If you want to say it doesn't exist simply because you can't see it,it's time for a check up from the neck up.

And for the record, I just like saying "Pics or it didn't happen." I wasn't serous about that. Sort of.

I believe Japan exists, obviously. Although, as with Schrodinger's cat, I can't actually "see" Japan (nor the living room, nor the dog, nor you, etc.) so it can be thought of as both existing and not existing. Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle. Just a matter of perception of reality. Reality is a collective hunch. Thank you Lily Tomlin.

"pics or it didn't happen" has a certain grain of truth to it though, and that was my point. My response was very dry (as is my humour).

As for a check-up from the neck up, some would argue it is long overdue. ;)

No, he's just turning Japanese.

I really think so. :)

No, he's just turning Japanese.

I really think so. :)

:musicnote: de de de de, de de de de :musicnote:

:unsure:

I don't want to say this thing is huge, but it would take a competent offense almost two full seasons to gain that much yardage against the New Orleans Saints defense.