London O2 tickets

mk2112

Can I ask if anyone has received their tickets for the London O2 show on 24th May.

I bought mine on ebay(I know...silly me) from a 'middle man' agency called ticket hut..... I bought it back in October, but still dont have the ticket.

I've messaged them several times but they just keep saying that ticketmaster haven't released the tickets yet.

It's still 4 months away, but I am getting slightly concerned about this.

Should I be?

Thanks

Yes, I've contacted the seller via ebay. They've said over the months that they are waiting for ticketmaster to release the tickets. I guess it depends how these modern 'ticket touts' work (as that is what they are in essence really). I'd love to know how they manage to get the tickets before the general public...

But I see they sell tickets for all sorts of events, so It can't be a scam I hope..... just getting a little concerned as the days go by.

Still 4 months to go though...

Yes, I've contacted the seller via ebay. They've said over the months that they are waiting for ticketmaster to release the tickets. I guess it depends how these modern 'ticket touts' work (as that is what they are in essence really). I'd love to know how they manage to get the tickets before the general public...

But I see they sell tickets for all sorts of events, so It can't be a scam I hope..... just getting a little concerned as the days go by.

Still 4 months to go though...

Does the company guarantee your tickets? Seatwave state that if your tickets fail to arrive they will replace them with some similar or better. Failing that a full refund, although we would all rather be at the gig I'm sure! If you still aren't sure about their site could you get a refund now and buy elsewhere, Stubhub, Seatwave, etc. just for your piece of mind.

My tickets for Birmingham and Glasgow have not arrived yet and I bought them via a pre-sale and for birmingham i bought them on ticketmaster a few days after they went on sale.

My Birmingham tickets haven't arrived either mate and I bought on the pre-sale too!

Is everyone who bought tickets for the London O2 show with Ticketline (during the pre-sale) still waiting for their tickets? Their website says it will come at least 5 days before the show, and my order tracking page says the tickets are not ready yet. I have e-mailed them twice in the past two months to see if they can give me a better idea of when it will come (...as I trying to sell it!) but they never reply.

The ticket I bought through the O2/Ticketmaster pre-sale was with me about a week or two after I bought it - a full year before the concert!

Today is the 25th March, so its 2 months to go...2 MONTHS TO GO!! I'm really excited, except that I still don't have my ticket.

Yes I know there's plenty of time...ish, but I'm getting worried

I've written again to tickethut and must say they are not helpful at all except for saying 'we havent received them yet'.

Awful PR...I bought the ticket months and months ago.....grrrr

I also have bought a pair of "smoking" tickets from a broker way back in I believe in October. He and I have not received the tickets yet either and YES I am a tad nervous. I am Canadian, coming over for a quick vacation and RUSH is our primary reason for going. The broker assures me I will be at the show even if he has to come to the venue personally to deliver the tickets. I leave Toronto May 20th so hope I have them "in hand".

I hope you get them. Your situation is more serious than mine. I will be bitterly disappointed if I don't get my ticket, but on a positive note the O2 is only 4 miles from my house...I think it's a little further to yours!

My ticket arrived today!!!! At last. Well, I think it's a ticket. It's an A4 sheet of paper with something resembling a ticket at the top with bar codes, and various ticketmaster ads take up the rest of the space. I bought it 8 months ago, but it's here. Such a relief!

mk2112 I bought tickets from the same guy on ebay, for the same day I also got my tickets yesterday on the A4 paper, was a bit wary at first but it seems to be ok I checked out the ticketmaster website he seems to have chosen the option to print the tickets out. Of course the worry wont be gone until im sat in the o2