The End is Near...Geddy to appear on lame CBS sitcom

laughedatbytime

Rush fans bitching about why a member if the band would do such a show is one of the reasons why people hate Rush fans, and Rush.Everyone thinks we are a bunch of uptight nerds who don't know how to have fun. Yes, some dudes in SOCN might be like that , but I think a majority of us know how to relax and cut loose.

Good for Geddy.

Edited by Xanadoood
  • Like 1

What the hell guys. Chill out. All he was trying to do was have some fun. Sorry, I guess it's in the "Fan Handbook" to not have fun and take everything seriously.

The director was most likely asking if they know anyone who was Canadian and Jason Segal probably told them he had connections to Rush. So, they got Geddy and he was in it. The episode was hilarious, his cameo was hilarious, and you guys thinking it's the end of the world is hilarious, to me. Go take a nap. My goodness.

• Like 1

What the hell guys. Chill out. All he was trying to do was have some fun. Sorry, I guess it's in the "Fan Handbook" to not have fun and take everything seriously.

The director was most likely asking if they know anyone who was Canadian and Jason Segal probably told them he had connections to Rush. So, they got Geddy and he was in it. The episode was hilarious, his cameo was hilarious, and you guys thinking it's the end of the world is hilarious, to me. Go take a nap. My goodness.

Hey, no worries - I'm cool with it! :)

Rush fans bitching about why a member if the band would do such a show is one of the reasons why people hate Rush fans, and Rush.Everyone thinks we are a bunch of uptight nerds who don't know how to have fun. Yes, some dudes in SOCN might be like that , but I think a majority of us know how to relax and cut loose.

Good for Geddy.

EVERYONE in SOCN is like that

Anyone got a YouTube link to this? Can't find one.

Geddy's first appearance is around 11:07. I know it isn't YouTube.

http://www.cbs.com/s...r_mother/video/

Edited by CygnusGal

Sorry, I guess it's in the "Fan Handbook" to not have fun and take everything seriously.

It's in the Fan's Handbook that some fans have to be self-righteous and elitist, which means they appoint themselves Guardians of Band Coolness. They choose the TV shows and films in which the band may appear. They decide which places and events are cool enough to include the band..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Well, it's not on this level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0t57PUTaM

The Pig is a sellout.

This commercial made me disgusted. Hell I'm a Bay Area guy. Eddie grew up around here. I used to know his tour manager back in the late Eighties early Nineties.

Eddie has done more coke than fuckking Scarface.

Hell Eddie looks like he has a scarface. He is absolutely a joke. In all reality his first album is excellent. Then it's all hit and miss from there.

Eddie Money has absolutely "NO CONTROL" at all in his life!

Well, I enjoyed it. The premise was funny and the Canadian jokes were great! Geddy was... well, Geddy. :LOL:

Got this message The video you have requested is unavailable or may have expired. Aww... :sigh:

Yes, it looks like they've blocked it for non-US and proxy addresses. :hug2:

Truthfully the show was a lot of hype about nothing. The bunch of cameo appearances added for "Fluff" didn't have any impact at all.

Got this message The video you have requested is unavailable or may have expired. Aww... :sigh:

Yes, it looks like they've blocked it for non-US and proxy addresses. :hug2:

:hug2: Aww... Thanks for trying though. :hug2:

• Like 1