I so wish we had the 2013 North American Dates

nhlrush

My wife just called me all excited. She heard on a local radio station that RUSH would play the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX on Tuesday, April 23.

I guess it’s plausible, but I figured with them being inducted in the RRHoF on April 18, they would be playing more West coast dates and places like Vegas.

Still, if it is true.... :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

My wife just called me all excited. She heard on a local radio station that RUSH would play the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX on Tuesday, April 23.

I guess it’s plausible, but I figured with them being inducted in the RRHoF on April 18, they would be playing more West coast dates and places like Vegas.

:D

:D

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOOOOW

We have our dates:

Today we have announced details for the spring leg of the tour which include:

April 23 Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center

April 26 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center

April 28 Orlando, FL @ Amway Center

May 1 Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena

May 3 Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena

May 5 Virginia Beach, VA @ Farm Bureau Live At Virginia Beach

May 7 Baltimore, MD @ 1st Mariner Arena

May 9 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun

May 11 Atlantic City @ Etess Arena

Pre-sale for RUSH fans for the spring tour dates begin today, Tuesday January 22nd at NOON LOCAL TIME!

:dweez: :chickendance: :drool: :dweez: :chickendance: :drool: :dweez:

Edited by losingit2k

We have our dates!

Today we have announced details for the spring leg of the tour which include:

April 23 Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center April 26 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ BB&T Center April 28 Orlando, FL @ Amway Center May 1 Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena May 3 Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena May 5 Virginia Beach, VA @ Farm Bureau Live At Virginia Beach May 7 Baltimore, MD @ 1st Mariner Arena May 9 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun May 11 Atlantic City @ Etess Arena

Pre-sale for RUSH fans for the spring tour dates begin today, Tuesday January 22nd at NOON LOCAL TIME!

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :drool: :dweez: :chickendance: :dweez:

nhl, appreciate those tidbits of info. After posting earlier, I was thinking if they did do anything before Europe, it would be on the east coast. I need to get to south FL and they missed Lauderdale last time. Would be perfect if they were there in April. :smoke:

Just caught the news! Had to quote myself..LOL...Florida is already booked. The only question is should I hit Orlando also. The more I think about it, the easier it gets. :sundog: