I so wish we had the 2013 North American Dates

nhlrush

Patience young Froods. Dates will be announced verrrrrrrrry soon.

More Dates Coming??? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

The waiting is just killing this :rush: freak!!!

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

Edited by rushfanforever!

Look. I haven't been on this forum as long as others although I've been a fan for 32 years. What I do know is that likeclockwork and snaked, while maybe not on the inside of the inside, usually have significant information. If they say it's coming soon, I believe them...

I'm not on the inside of the inside... more like the outside of the inside... or the inside of the outside...

What I do know is that I was told *SOON!* (with a couple more specific hints as to the timeline).

One point I can see with Ed's update today regarding it being the week after next is this, the RnRHoF induction show goes on sale the week of the 25th, so maybe somebody in Toronto or at LiveNation decided it would be good timing to piggyback the *BIG* announcement with the HoF tix going on sale.. maybe they think there will be a bit more media attention if they do it that way.

Regardless, the announcement is coming SOON™

(and dates will begin to filter out once there is a way to confirm them)

• Like 1

Snaked - you're closer than most. Lol. "on sale" is one thing. Announcement is another. I would think they would give a couple if weeks between.

Thanks snaked (and it's always difficult to refer to you in the past tense all the time - lol)

I'm not on the inside of the inside... more like the outside of the inside... or the inside of the outside...

What I do know is that I was told *SOON!* (with a couple more specific hints as to the timeline).

One point I can see with Ed's update today regarding it being the week after next is this, the RnRHoF induction show goes on sale the week of the 25th, so maybe somebody in Toronto or at LiveNation decided it would be good timing to piggyback the *BIG* announcement with the HoF tix going on sale.. maybe they think there will be a bit more media attention if they do it that way.

Will the setlist be the same or will there be changes?

If there's anyway Middletown Dreams could become an every show song, I would be in heaven..

i doubt that's gonna happen...

it's one of my all time favorites and I only got to hear it five times out of my 13 shows...I'd give up any of the other Power WIndows songs to keep Middletown....

• Like 1