The Rush Fan Film Project interviews Donna Halper

gestet2112

Excellent! That is a wonderful interview. I've had the privilege of meeting Donna and she is a very warm and friendly person.

Thanks, gestet2112! That is simply a fantastic interview. Thank you for sharing!

I'm really looking forward to the next installment. :)

• Like 1

Important? If it wasn't her it would've eventually been some other link in the progressive chain of events. You are confusing her as being critical to Rush's "breaking out" stage rather than her actually being one of the eventual steps that was going to occur within nearly the same frame of time. Enough of this ridiculous thinking that Rush's massive future teetered by this one individual. Preposterous, linear-thinking.

Sometimes when I think of Rush, I think of Obadiah 21 - And Saviours shall come...

They have saved many from the doldrums of existence.

http://apregnanthusband.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/1463_heavens_gate_468.jpg

Important? If it wasn't her it would've eventually been some other link in the progressive chain of events. You are confusing her as being critical to Rush's "breaking out" stage rather than her actually being one of the eventual steps that was going to occur within nearly the same frame of time. Enough of this ridiculous thinking that Rush's massive future teetered by this one individual. Preposterous, linear-thinking.

I see what you're saying. And you might even be right. But at the same time you have to acknowledge the point that TIMING is critical. She was one of the few that believed in Rush at that time in their career. The fact is is that she did "get the ball rolling". If she didn't take the steps that she did to get behind Rush who knows what direction they would've gone? Who knows what affect more rejection would've done to them? In the end though all that shit doesn't matter. She did what she did and all of us have benefitted from that initial spark.

Thanks to the op for that interesting interview.

• Like 1

Hey. I don't disagree with you. I just copied/pasted the description from the vid posted!