When Many Of Us Meet Up In Toronto For The Last Rush Gig Ever What Will Their Last Song Be?

RUSHHEAD666

I was thinking about the very last Rush Tour tonight considering it should have been the end of the world this morning. Hence it was not the end of the world and I am blasting 2112 right now!

So I'm predicting that many years into the future Rush will eventually have a FINAL SHOW.

Probably in Toronto.

I am sure many of us will travel to see this very last Rush show.

What song will the boys end with? What song will be their last song ever played?

I seriously hope it's not "Tom Sawyer."

I'm thinking that they will end the show with "2112". "WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL" will be it!

What do you think?

I was thinking about the very last Rush Tour tonight considering it should have been the end of the world this morning. Hence it was not the end of the world and I am blasting 2112 right now!

So I'm predicting that many years into the future Rush will eventually have a FINAL SHOW.

Probably in Toronto.

What song will the boys end with? What song will be their last song ever played?

I'm thinking that they will end the show with "2112". "WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL" will be it!

What do you think?

Yep, count me in! While that ending song would be just awesome, the thought of no more :rush: shows would not be awesome..... :boohoo:

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz: :notworthy:

Probably in Toronto.

What do you think?

"Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation

Attention all Planets of theSolar Federation

We have assumed control

We have assumed control

We have assumed control..."

:haz:

• Like 1

Yeah could be that, or either working man for being their breakout song, or I could possibly see In the End being it, or in the set at least.

The Fountain Of Lamneth.

A recent interview stated that there was a 1 in a million chance it could be played. I like my chances.

-Still, I am.

Let's face it! Our band will never retire!

I thought I went to the last Scorpions Tour! They are playing live gigs overseas still!

I thought The Who was going to call it quits! "Quadrophenia?" Really?

The Rolling Stones are touring on 50 years? Really?

KISS??

They will never retire!!!

WE ARE SO LUCKY THAT OUR BAND IS STILL TOGETHER!

RUSH RULES!!!

The last song played by Rush will be "NATURAL SCIENCE!"

I don't think Rush would ever announce that they're on their last/farewell tour....mainly because they've never seemed to think that far in advance. They've always seemed to be thinking about the album they're making or the tour they're on. And many of their comments over the years have supported that. So their last tour will likely be in support of a new album that was made. I highly doubt it BUT for all we know we already know what their last song is.

It'll be whatever song is last on their set list of whatever tour they're on.

I don't believe Rush will ever plan to have a "final show" They'll just keep going it until they can't.

• Like 1