3 Hrs of Rush on Eddie Trunk Friday Night

metaldad

Trunk is doing a 3 hr all Rush show on Fri 12-21-12 with a call in interview with Alex. You can listen on Q104.3.com or on iHeartRadio.com . 11pm to 2am
  • Like 3

Trunk is doing a 3 hr all Rush show on Fri 12-21-12 with a call in interview with Alex. You can listen on Q104.3.com or on iHeartRadio.com . 11pm to 2am

8-11 PM Pacific time

Thanks MD! :rush: :hail:

Fcuk, it's only locals that get this. I guess there are no options.

Damn people . If this show was on a year ago there would have been 5 pages of people planning to listen. New Alex interview ! Live ! People, what happened ?

Can you listen Online ?

Can you listen Online ?

Nah dude, sadly not. Maybe someone will upload the Lerxst int later. No, I know they will.

Edited by Steevo

If you looking for anything written between 1985 and 2010 to be played, don't. It's not likely to happen. Just a feeling I have....

Good call on the pre-release Tom Sawyer.

Not a very rare show, but at least it wasn't a very obvious choice and one that many Rush fans may not have heard.

If he only brought four bootlegs with him one of them has to be one of the 1974 shows (Working Man with the By-Tor middle perhaps?) and probably a song from one of the Hemispheres shows, and maybe something from the Signals Tour. Something from the third Different Stages disc might not be a stretch either...

If he only brought four bootlegs with him one of them has to be one of the 1974 shows (Working Man with the By-Tor middle perhaps?) and probably a song from one of the Hemispheres shows, and maybe something from the Signals Tour. Something from the third Different Stages disc might not be a stretch either...

Good call on that one...they're playing Garden Road and Fancy Dancer from The Fifth Order of Angels boot.

Edit: Scratch that, only Garden Road was played. Now they're playing Stick it Out.

Edited by PolarizeMe

Eddie is nailing it on his Rock and Roll Hall of Shame comments...

Alex interview just ended. Awesome. Alex seems like such a nice guy and a great buddy to hang out with.

Edited by drbirdsong

LERXST ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!!!! EDDIE ASKED HIM ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT HE WOULD BRING THE DOUBLE NECK BACK!!!!!!!!!!! ALEX f***ing LIFESON ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!!!!

More touring in 2014.......R40 here we come!

:rush: :haz: :rush:

Yep, that's just awesome news!!! Nice interview by Alex...

Thanks to metaldad, for the heads up on this!!!!!

:yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

LERXST ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!!!! EDDIE ASKED HIM ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT HE WOULD BRING THE DOUBLE NECK BACK!!!!!!!!!!! ALEX f***ing LIFESON ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!!!!

That's so cool....I was wondering if any TRF'ers questions would be addressed....awesome interview!!

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz: