Rush and 1D

jkt2112

I am a father of three, two of them girls. Both of them obsessed with One Direction. I keep asking which direction?

Last night, while the oldest one was doing her nightly stalking, she came across a picture of Harry Stiles (sp.?). She showed it to me and asked if I knew what it was.

He was wearing a Presto shirt. One I had never seen before.

Too funny. I told her that 1D had just elevated their status...

I will try and post the pic later... (As if anyone cares...)

This from a guy who pulled off the freeway to take a picture of my odometer as it reached 2112 miles...

Maybe...you'd be surprised. A lot of these groups do exactly what they are told by the business and are under contract to do so. Maybe their personal interests do not reflect the kind of fecal matter they peddle. I would love to say that I would hold to my art and not compromise my principles just to get paid...but I wouldn't. If I could make millions playing techno synthy songs about vaseline and garbage cans I would if the money was right. I just wouldn't listen to it on my off-time. Does it make me a whore? Maybe, but I can live with it.

since they are recieving a new wave of popularity in the mainstream, it could just be a fashion thing, its like when you see teenage girls wearing nirvana, beatles and ramones shirts when they obviously dont listen to them

or he could just be a presto fan :P

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b03f7fbec1e8df1821ca742c646b1799/tumblr_mfals7f7b31rjn4vio1_400.jpg

Same shirt I bought on the Presto tour. Not one of the band's best designs - a little too print-heavy, in a time when the printing was still done with silkscreening. It was practically an iron-on. No digitally-burned graphics on t-shirts then. You'd sweat beneath the graphic(s).

I get the feeling it was staged. He seems a bit young to be able to own a Presto tour shirt that still fits him. I don't blame him though. If I was offered a ridiculous amount of money to be a sellout talentless act I'd jump through all the hoops.