11 Amazing facts about the McDonald's McRib

barney_rebel

I saw this earlier and nearly posted it.

I've never eaten a McRIb, primarily because I always sort of figured it had very little in common with an actual rack of ribs.

But "tripe, hearts, and scalded stomach"????? Even haggis sounds (marginally) more appetizing than that.

I don't want to eat that but I don't think it's any worse than a Big Mac (which looks pretty gross imho...I've never had one even after all these years)

Big Macs are one of the few things on the McDonalds menu that I actually enjoy.

• Like 2

I don't want to eat that but I don't think it's any worse than a Big Mac (which looks pretty gross imho...I've never had one even after all these years)

I've eaten all sorts of weird, funky stuff and will try almost anything even in the dirtiest of restaurants...BUT a Big Mac just doesn't have the "Try me" influence on me

I like them too. My favorite is this:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/20sescj.jpg

I've never eaten a McRIb, primarily because I always sort of figured it had very little in common with an actual rack of ribs.

But "tripe, hearts, and scalded stomach"????? Even haggis sounds (marginally) more appetizing than that.

Tripe and hearts..? Ewwwww...........

Well, I was going to try one of these myself until I just read this thread....Yikes!!! Realy Gross!!!!

What happened to the Puke button/icon anyway??

:fuckinputer:

Well, I was going to try one of these myself until I just read this thread....Yikes!!! Realy Gross!!!!

:puke: I see what you mean - I can't get it to go either...

:puke: I see what you mean - I can't get it to go either...

How can anyone eat this (if you know the ingredients)????

I am glad I have never eaten a McRib, my mom on the other hand has eaten enough to last a lifetime.

I can't wait to tell her what she is ingesting when she eats one of those abominations.