Rush - Mega Medley Project I... The Movie

Pags

Simply Awesome, Love the edits. This is truly epic! What software are you using? Love the "Heys" in the overture and Temples. Cygnus X-1 was incredible! The Finale......Wow!

:clap: :ebert: :haz: :rush: :haz: :ebert: :clap:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

Thanks to all who have watched and [hopefully] enjoyed so far. It seems to be getting some pretty good response out there in interspaceland, which is awesome. :)

Simply Awesome, Love the edits. This is truly epic! What software are you using? Love the "Heys" in the overture and Temples. Cygnus X-1 was incredible! The Finale......Wow!

:clap: :ebert: :haz: :rush: :haz: :ebert: :clap:

Thanks! Holy *%(# you watched to the end??? COOL! :LOL: I think there are a lot of fun moments throughout. Glad you liked Cygnus and the Finale. I knew I had to end it 'big', and I hope I got that. :cheers:

Oddly enough, just an hour or so before I saw this thread, I skimmed through my radio show back in 2008 where I played this 78-minute medley in its entirety! Very cool to have a video to go along with it now, and still an awesome medley! :cheers: :ebert:

I'll never forget when you played the medley on your radio show. It was great, and to this day I so deeply appreciate it. Goobs, I hope you like the video which now accompanies the audio. I tried to synchronize the images with the music and bring visuals to the song transitions. I think it came out rather well. There's a section of Analog Kid where you always come to mind. I think you'll know what I mean when see it. :cheers:

Hey check it out, I made a "reviews are in" type clip with some of the kind comments I've received. It's just more of my weirdness. :LOL:

http://youtu.be/qfvIadlKSbg

• Like 2

Wow! That is really really amazing! The picture selection is excellent, and so many visual and audial funny bits - like the RtB "that's nice" in Xanadu, and the fleeting picture of the triangle in Hemispheres - lol

My favorite part was being a bit "ho - hum" about Bastille Day being the choice from COS, and then.. The Necromancer kicked it! :dweez:

• Like 1

Hey thanks so much for the kind words. I'm really glad there are some folks who have enjoyed it.

:cheers: