Neil Peart News Dec 2012

Tony R

Funny how Neil hates to be identified in public (and spews vitriol when he is), BUT, if he isn't recognized he will eventually come out of his lair and say "..oh, by the way, I just happen to be a member of Rush" WTFLMAO! I don't want to be recognized, but you know what, damnit? I'm Neil-f*ckin-Peart of Rush, btw, lol Edited by GeminiRising79
  • Like 1

Funny how Neil hates to be identified in public (and spews vitriol when he is), BUT, if he isn't recognized he will eventually come out and say "..oh, by the way, I just happen to be a member of Rush" WTFLMAO! I don't want to be recognized, but you know what, damnit? I'm Neil f*ckin Peart of Rush, btw.

I was thinking the same.

If feel dirty for agreeing with you though...

Funny how Neil hates to be identified in public (and spews vitriol when he is), BUT, if he isn't recognized he will eventually come out and say "..oh, by the way, I just happen to be a member of Rush" WTFLMAO! I don't want to be recognized, but you know what, damnit? I'm Neil f*ckin Peart of Rush, btw.

I was thinking the same.

If feel dirty for agreeing with you though...

Feel the force, Luke...

Neil comments on the backwater towns he passes through like a cultural anthropologist visiting tribes in the Amazon. He writes about them in a detached, somewhat aloof, manner. You get the impression he can't wait to get back on his BMW and be on his way.

Funny how Neil hates to be identified in public (and spews vitriol when he is), BUT, if he isn't recognized he will eventually come out of his lair and say "..oh, by the way, I just happen to be a member of Rush" WTFLMAO! I don't want to be recognized, but you know what, damnit? I'm Neil-f*ckin-Peart of Rush, btw, lol

If you actually read his December story, you will realize that he waited until they were out of trouble to "come out". Then and only then did he mention that he was the drummer in Rush and that he was grateful for their help and kindly offered them tickets to the Phoenix show. The people that helped them as they were just another anonymous cycle guy. Pretty cool story with a great ending.

Funny how Neil hates to be identified in public (and spews vitriol when he is), BUT, if he isn't recognized he will eventually come out of his lair and say "..oh, by the way, I just happen to be a member of Rush" WTFLMAO! I don't want to be recognized, but you know what, damnit? I'm Neil-f*ckin-Peart of Rush, btw, lol

If you actually read his December story, you will realize that he waited until they were out of trouble to "come out". Then and only then did he mention that he was the drummer in Rush and that he was grateful for their help and kindly offered them tickets to the Phoenix show. The people that helped them as they were just another anonymous cycle guy. Pretty cool story with a great ending.

Yes that's right. But if GR admitted that it would interfere with the endless anti-Neil diatribes.