TRF, CygnusGal quoted in Rolling Stone article

barney_rebel

"OH MY FRAKING GOD!!! I will be eating my crow with some bernaise sauce and the pig will be flying at 75 feet altitude. I had to read, then re-read, then re-re-read the news. Then, I reacted in a way I did not expect. I cried. Tears of joy."

-CygnusGal on The Rush Forum

Read more: http://www.rollingst...1#ixzz2EngWx7Vi

AWESOME!

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
Took out extra links
  • Like 2

"OH MY FRAKING GOD!!! I will be eating my crow with some bernaise sauce and the pig will be flying at 75 feet altitude. I had to read, then re-read, then re-re-read the news. Then, I reacted in a way I did not expect. I cried. Tears of joy."

AWESOME!

Just saw that, very cool :)

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
Took out extra links

AWESOME!

NICE! :clap:

Here's the actual post: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/79536-rrhof-inductees-announced-11am-pt-tomorrow/page__st__80#entry2810936

Guess my comment "It's way past time those b@st@rds at Rolling Stone deigned the Canadian virtuosos worthy of a place in the museum they have no special claim on calling the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Guess they've reached the point where they can be called as great as ABBA. Whoop-dee-damn-do." didn't quite make it.

Congrats, CygnusGal.

• Like 1

Guess my comment "It's way past time those b@st@rds at Rolling Stone deigned the Canadian virtuosos worthy of a place in the museum they have no special claim on calling the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Guess they've reached the point where they can be called as great as ABBA. Whoop-dee-damn-do." didn't quite make it.

Congrats, CygnusGal.

You should've mentioned Ron Santo. Maybe that would've done it. ;)

Congrats, CygnusGal.

You should've mentioned Ron Santo. Maybe that would've done it. ;)

Good point. Rush and Santo have a lot in common...elected to their respective HOFs way too late, and they both had tragedies associated with diabetes affect them.

:blush:

I don't even know what to say. Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone. It was just a spontaneous post of what I felt in my heart - nothing special. I guess it made an impression.

That's very cool I got quoted. Even cooler for Geddy, Alex and Neil to finally get the acknowledgement they so richly deserve.

I'm happy I could represent TRF. I really enjoy my time here discussing Rush and other topics with all of you.

Thank you.

CG

• Like 6

I don't even know what to say. Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone. It was just a spontaneous post of what I felt in my heart - nothing special. I guess it made an impression.

That's very cool I got quoted. Even cooler for Geddy, Alex and Neil to finally get the acknowledgement they so richly deserve.

I'm happy I could represent TRF. I really enjoy my time here discussing Rush and other topics with all of you.

Thank you.

CG

They could not have picked a cooler person to qoute...other than me :kisshug:

Thank you.

CG

They could not have picked a cooler person to qoute...other than me :kisshug:

What a Gal! :heart:

WOW WTG RS and CygnusGal! To be the closing statement of an article? F'in A! (WHERE'S THE HIGH FIVE SMILEY????)

Thank you.

CG

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll82/librarianJ/smiley-vault-misc-147.gif Hi Five! You go, CygnusGal

• Like 1

Thank you.

CG

Here's something for you to think about CG: The band itself has undoubtedly read your post. If you were to tell them at a "meet and greet" that you wrote it, I bet they'd remember it immediately. :notworthy:

Can I have your autograph...or an article of clothing? Preferably with your sweat on it :drool:

:LOL:

I don't know...what do you want to do with it? :unsure:

Can I have your autograph...or an article of clothing? Preferably with your sweat on it :drool:

Hey now this is a "family" forum...just let your imagination run wild

Thank you.

CG

Here's something for you to think about CG: The band itself has undoubtedly read your post. If you were to tell them at a "meet and greet" that you wrote it, I bet they'd remember it immediately. :notworthy:

Of course, the key would be to get the M&G. I've had one already and I don't need another, but certainly wouldn't turn it down. I would try to give it to someone else, if I could, so they could have their chance.

Thanks, Rick. :)

Hey now this is a "family" forum...just let your imagination run wild