Any other Southern Californians planning on going?

LeaveMyThingAlone

I had presumed Cleveland - a long but workable drive from Boston. Hotel, cheap seats, etc. and I'd be on my way (at last).

LA? :eh:

Well, I guess I'll take the trip to see the exhibit since I'm not going to LA. And while in Cleveland, I'll enjoy seeing some of my other favorites. Good mustard, too.

And, no more RRHOF boycott! :yay:

I wonder how much tickets would be? :huh:

In 2009 they were $35 and $75. I bet they'll be a lot more, due to RUSH's dedicated fans.

That's not too bad - I would have thought they'd be a lot more...

Me too. But I am guessing they are very hard to get. A certain number of tickets are given out to the committee, the already inducted members, etc. What goes out for sale to the actual public is probably scarce and I will have to go through ebay...

I'm thrilled to death that they are in first time up, even though I was so adamant against it previously! I'm going to find out how to get a ticket and I'm going to LA!! This is just awesome news!. Where are all of my fellow Midwest :rush: freaks?? Let's show the guys our sincere appreciation in LA!!! Gotta get this party started!! :yay: :banana: :cheerleader: :cheers: :ebert:

:notworthy: :haz: :rush: :rush: :haz: :notworthy:

I'm so there...

Good luck getting tickets w/o paying $$$$$

Since RUSH fans are generally brighter and therefore more successful, I predict we will dominate the day.

Make it a two-fer. RRHOF induction ceremony, Rush show a following (or previous) night!

I mean, they aren't touring Europe until May, and with a spring 2013 trip on the road, obviously this will be coordinated around it.

Make it a two-fer. RRHOF induction ceremony, Rush show a following (or previous) night!

I mean, they aren't touring Europe until May, and with a spring 2013 trip on the road, obviously this will be coordinated around it.

That would be outta this world!!! Double Awesome!!!

The theater seats like 7,100 people. Maybe someone from the Cleveland awards can tell us what percentage of seats actually went to the general public. I bet anywhere from 4,500-5,000 of the best seats are spoken for already and the public won't be able to get anything up close. Anyone have an insight how it works for the "working man?"

By the way, the Hall of Fame site makes it look like you have to become the $5,000 member to actually get a chance to buy tickets before anyone else.

Edited by jjgittes