Wll Rush's induction into the RRHOF effect the 2nd Leg of the tour!

losingit2k

Will Induction effect 2nd leg of Tour  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rush's Induction into the RRHOF effect the 2nd leg of the Tour?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, Will it effect the current Setlist

• Yes
    • No

I wouldn't be surprised if the 2nd leg of the tour will find its way around LA on. April 18th, 2013. I think they might be more inclined to substitute songs like Closer to the Heart, Limelight and Red Barchetta than say more obscured tracks, which I would prefer like:

Cut to the Chase, Open Secrets and Alien Shore.

;)

Edited by losingit2k

So far there is no confirmed show for 4/18/13, and I am positive they won't change the setlist for any other reason other than wanting to change the setlist. 4/18/13 can very easily fall on an off day, and since they won't be in Europe yet, it would be no problem for Neil to hop on Alex and Geddy's chartered jet and fly to LA from wherever they are.

Geesh losingit2k, why dont spend more time on that really vital thread of which string girl is hotter? Now that is really important stuff there I'm telling you.

Keep posting what you want...

Yeah that thread was really important, not to mention insulting to the two women if they ever read it.

:facepalm:

Edited by losingit2k

It can't "effect" the tour, because "effect" is a noun, not a verb. It might, however, affect it. I could see them possibly making a few setlist changes...and the price of concert tickets will probably rise...

Thanks for the Language Arts Lesson. Sorry about the price of the tix. Now get some sun you look pale!

:sundog:

It can't "effect" the tour, because "effect" is a noun, not a verb. It might, however, affect it. I could see them possibly making a few setlist changes...and the price of concert tickets will probably rise...

Thanks for the Language Arts Lesson. Sorry about the price of the tix. Now get some sun you look pale!

Nooooo! Bad sun! You'll fade my Presto tattoo!!! :LOL:

Nooooo! Bad sun! You'll fade my Presto tattoo!!! :LOL:

You have a Presto tattoo? Cool!

:notworthy:

Probably...the Yukon Blade Grinder is coming out again next week, so it'll have stone cold news.

I heard that the delayed of the 2nd leg tour dates is due to RUSH being caught up in litigation concerning Neil's trampling of a dwarf with his BMW motorcycle. Any confirmation of that rumour?

:huh:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

Confirmed that BMW has made special modifications to Mosbach's bike. There's now a sidecar for Neil's new drum instructor—Leophus "Hambone" Jones AKA—Father Time...Inventor of the "circular motion technique"...
  • Like 1

Confirmed that BMW has made special modifications to Mosbach's bike. There's now a sidecar for Neil's new drum instructor—Leophus "Hambone" Jones AKA—Father Time...Inventor of the "circular motion technique"...

You're too much!

:laughing guy: