What will they play at Induction?

Anarchist

Something new, something long, something the world is not ready for quite yet, but interesting enough to chew on for a long time. possibly 40 more years, and thats why I like Rush....it takes a long time to chew and the flavor lasts

TKR

• Like 1

What about the last song where they all do something together? Working Man...

I've been trying to figure out how they can do a performance along with some of the other inductees... It's hard, maybe Roll the Bones with Public Enemy doing the rap part?

• Like 1

I've been trying to figure out how they can do a performance along with some of the other inductees... It's hard, maybe Roll the Bones with Public Enemy doing the rap part?

Chuck D might be too cool for that rap part. He'd be like, "You want me to rap THIS, Dog?"

tom sawyer, spirit of radio, yyz

This would be my guess. But what would really be fitting would be Wish Them Well! :LOL:

:yes: Good call!

Very good call! Nice!

I was thinking "La Villa." Give 'em something amazing that's NOT played on the radio, something to make the uninitiated go "Holy shit, those boys ARE good!"

• Like 1

I'd guess Tom Sawyer and TSOR (if two are permitted). Only one, I think it's Tom Sawyer.

This would be my guess. But what would really be fitting would be Wish Them Well! :LOL:

Very good call! Nice!

I was thinking "La Villa." Give 'em something amazing that's NOT played on the radio, something to make the uninitiated go "Holy shit, those boys ARE good!"

God...... I'd love for joe "clueless" public to chew on La Viila!!

Very good call! Nice!

Would absolutely LOVE La Villa but likely it'll TSOR and TS and/or Subdivisions.

I agree that it will likely be a quick 2-3 "greatest hits" event. BUT, I have it on good authority that the CA String Ensemble (which has been contracted mid-April through August for the rest of the CA tour) was specifically contracted to start in mid-April in anticipation of the possible RRHOF performance. Does that mean we may get a CA song at the induction concert? If so, HF would be monstrously huge...and equally appropriate for that venue.

Neil could play drums on Bring the Noise!

The Spirit Of Radio

Headlong Flight

Tom Sawyer

Working Man in the jam section at the end with Ann Wilson singing and Nancy on guitar with Alex.

Geddy joked about learning a PE song today. But, seriously, they could do a kick-ass version of 'She Watch Channel Zero'. Toronto and Strong Island kickin' it live.................

Its Cleveland.. so WORKING MAN (seems very appropriate)

and the (obligatory) biggest song TOM SAWYER

Anyone want to place bets?