It's official - they're in the RRHoF

Jag2112

Only 147 more bands before they get it right
  • Like 1

I for one am TOTALLY stoked! Yeah!!!!!

Sorry, cynics. Sorry, "I don't WANT them in the Hall" Rush fans!

Why Sorry? Them getting in doesn't change the fact the hall is garbage :LOL:

Yeah, none of us "cynics" are pissed or upset about this. It just doesn't mean a whole lot to us, that's all. It's fun to talk about on message boards, though.

But let's not poop on this thread. Lots of Rush fans are celebrating this, and that's cool. :cheers:

• Like 5

Too bad there isn't a competing rock hall of fame. They could have inducted Rush first and Rush could have gotten all Pretty Woman on the RRHOF.... Walked into the place and said "You made a BIG mistake" and walk out in a huff!

Obviously much deserved, and I'm stoked also! Some respect from the mainstream is welcome as it can enlighten so many more people to the music of Rush, and their amazing career.

Why Sorry? Them getting in doesn't change the fact the hall is garbage :LOL:

Yeah, none of us "cynics" are pissed or upset about this. It just doesn't mean a whole lot to us, that's all. It's fun to talk about on message boards, though.

But let's not poop on this thread. Lots of Rush fans are celebrating this, and that's cool. :cheers:

I agree.

While I'm a member of the "I don't care" club, I'm happy about this for two reasons. First, it gives them credibility and visibility to everyone else who may visit the HOF and or care about this kind of thing, and second, if Rush is happy about this then I am very happy for Rush.

So.. HUGE Congrats! :cheers:

• Like 1

Australia might now wake up and acknowledge their existence and get them to come for a tour.

I didn't know Australia is actively keeping them from touring there? Or is it the fact Rush doesn't want to make the trip??

I don't feel any different. Get KISS and a few others then maybe.

We know you're over there cranking Clockwork Angels and doing the happy dance.

CA is cranked without my help thanks to the production "quality" but I am happy for other fans and the band. One step in the right direction is not exactly walking on the right path yet. Deep Purple should have gone in too. Then we can talk KISS, Genesis, and others and perhaps the place won;t be a complete joke.