Who's Hotter: Audrey vs. Adele

ThinkingBig

Audrey vs. Adele  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Hotter: Audrey or Adele

• Audrey can plunk my strings any day.
    • Adele's chair is the luckiest piece of furniture on the tour.

this thread gives me the creeps, especially the pictures. I know they aren't, but the blurry/softening look give them a stalker-ish appearance. :scared: Edited by Lost In Xanadu

this thread gives me the creeps, especially the pictures. I know they aren't, but the blurry/softening look give them a stalker-ish appearance. :scared:

You mean, like this? Ignore the big-nosed, ugly-ish guy in the foreground. I couldn't avoid him, he kept stepping into the shot....

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Hamilton%20ONT%20%206%20July/IMG_3860_zpsa2745502.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Hamilton%20ONT%20%206%20July/IMG_3853_zps0735d4c2.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202013%20Hamilton%20ONT%20%206%20July/IMG_3851_zps20642bc9.jpg

I wanted Anne Marie Calhoun on the stage, but then, I can't stop thinking big....;)

Adele. I'm an absolute sucker for Redheads (especially actual red/auburn) :wub: :drool:

I used to be, as well, but every redhead I've ever dated has been absolutely batshit crazy.

Most of the women I have been with is redheaded so that made me LOL :LOL:

Really? Really?! Some skanky attention-seeking tramp puts on tight pants and suddenly she's revered? Way to set women back about a trillion centuries, Audrey. You should be ashamed of yourself. It was truly embarrassing to watch you degrade yourself. Very sad. My respect for Rush is waning due to this disgusting display. Guess they don't take themselves seriously as artists anymore.

Really? Really?! Some skanky attention-seeking tramp puts on tight pants and suddenly she's revered? Way to set women back about a trillion centuries, Audrey. You should be ashamed of yourself. It was truly embarrassing to watch you degrade yourself. Very sad. My respect for Rush is waning due to this disgusting display. Guess they don't take themselves seriously as artists anymore.

Now there's an entrance...

When I saw your username pop up in the registration queue, I had a feeling I knew what you meant by "done."

• Like 2

Total TROLL

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum, assh*le! :D

I take it you don't look good in tight pants, then? Don't worry mate, I don't either.

Adele, is that you?

• Like 1

Total TROLL

As the Amish are quick to forgive, so too must you be quick to forgive them.

Total TROLL

As the Amish are quick to forgive, so too must you be quick to forgive them.

Well, that's one opinion. Frankly, I thought I was being nice. Didn't you see the little smiley face?? ;)

• Like 1

Adele. I'm an absolute sucker for Redheads (especially actual red/auburn) :wub: :drool:

I used to be, as well, but every redhead I've ever dated has been absolutely batshit crazy.

Meh... you either love us or you just don't get it.

:P

• Like 2

Well, let's face it......picking up your dates at the outpatient psych ward doesn't help your chances..... ;) ;)