Rush for Super Bowl 1/2 time show 2014

losingit2k

Duet. Rush & Janet Jackson. Wardrobe malfunction: Janet's rack is fully exposed right as Lifeson lights up the Limelight solo. The universal dream.

God NO! :no:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

(Although Alex would probably enjoy the view, it would certainly distract him from the shredding....)

Edited by rushfanforever!

Duet. Rush & Janet Jackson. Wardrobe malfunction: Janet's rack is fully exposed right as Lifeson lights up the Limelight solo. The universal dream.

Just because Rush is pushing sixty doesn't mean they wouldn't prefer a younger rack...............................Just sayin

Just because Rush is pushing sixty doesn't mean they wouldn't prefer a younger rack...............................Just sayin

:drool:

It'll never happen though it would be pretty rad. I think it'd be much more believable for them to play the Grey Cup Half Time show and in that case I'd like their set to look like this

2112 Overture

One Little Victory

Tom Sawyer

Closer To The Heart

Spirit of Radio

The 2014 SB is in N.J. Bon Jovi it has been said , is a Lock

I am as thrilled as anyone that Rush are finally getting the respect they deserve, and even more thrilled that they are enjoying great success right now.

But lets please not forget that this is ...Rush.

They do not have the mass, mainstream draw or appeal to land a huge commercial gig like Superbowl.

Never will... and that's okay.

This would be the only halftime show I'd watch. I didn't even watch the kidney Stones a few years back. If this happened it would be epic enough to have people talking more about it than the lame commercials. But it won't ever happen. The world is too messed up to allow for such awesomeness.

:goodone:

Stones and The Who were okay, but Beyonce?? Please.....

I'll watch just to see her shake her groove thing, yeah yeah.

Destiny's Child is getting back together

:musicnote: I don't think I'm ready, for spaghetti

my roni's pastalicious for you, babe... :musicnote: :P

Just because today's the superbowl

YYZ/Temples Of Syrinx

Tom Sawyer

Subdivisions (intro, first verse and chorus)/ The Spirit of Radio (intro, second verse, second chorus, ending)

• Like 1

When the Olympics were in Canada a few years ago, there were strong rumors that Rush was going to play the Opening or Closing ceremony. I have a feeling that once they got the news that they were not going to be 'live' (other than vocals perhaps) that became the end of that idea.

So sorry I'm not playing along with the fantasy idea of Rush playing the Superbowl. Won't happen. Never, Ever.

• Like 1

I would not want rush to play this event. In order to play the half time show artist have to place a bid then they are selected. I do believe that Katie perry payed 12mil. For this opportunity . Not to mention production cost. Just a hug wast of money to me. If your willing to do this id feather see the same amount go to charity instead of wasting it on a wealthy corporation like the nfl.

After much research the MUSIC portion of the Super Bowl can be No Longer than 12 Minutes and Zero seconds- Now, tell me what songs