Anyone buying the 2112 "box set" with comic book?

treeduck

duck-san, see this before?

http://www.universohq.com/quadrinhos/images/2112_byrne_1.jpg

Yeah, it's THE John Byrne...although this comic has nothing at all to do with Rush's 2112.

It should do, that's the face of a Priest of Syrinx if I ever saw one!! :AlienSmiley: :givebeer: :smoke:

:AlienSmiley: :o :hail:

Fukk yes!

I'm going to buy two USA versions and two Japan first pressings with the bonus 2112 stickers! First 2,112 Japan copies come with a free silk kimono!! Sized to fit!!

Bonus Japanese track is "Something For Nothing" acoustic in the Rush Studio. YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And next year you're gonna buy a life-size cardboard cutout of the entire country of Japan which will be folded origami style so it fits into your wardrobe which is full of props from the film Rising Sun starring Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes!

What’s New

What is iTunes

What’s on iTunes

iTunes Charts

How To

iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download from the iTunes Store, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

.iTunes for Mac + PC.

Rush 2112

by Rush, Neil Peart, Geddy Lee & Alex Lifeson

View More By This Author

This book is available for download on your iPad with iBooks or on your computer with iTunes.

Description

Rush's landmark album 2112 is expanded with new album art by Hugh Syme and the first ever complete album comic book for the band. All six iconic songs are visualized in story art form by accomplished artist Tom Hodges using only the lyrics of each song to tell the story. See the story of the futuristic dystopian society ruled by tyrannical priests unfold. Witness the discovery of the ancient miracle that could change humanity's cold and empty life to a thing of beauty. Behold the power of the elder race as they take back what was once there's. As a bonus, the pencil sketches and black & white ink drawings are also included for nearly every cell to enhance the interactive nature of the iBook format. Liner notes by David Fricke (Rolling Stone) and unpublished band photos not in the physical book are presented along with lyrics and original album credits. Lastly, samples of all six original album songs and the three 2012 reissue bonus live performances are showcased in their brand new Mastered for iTunes audio fidelity. The 2112 iBook is the perfect visual compliment to the greatest concept Rock album of all time!

Screenshots

View In iTunes

$4.99

Available on iPad.

Category: Music

Published:Dec 18, 2012

Publisher: Universal Music Enterprises

Seller: INscribe Digital

Print Length: 66 Pages

Language: English

Version: 1.0

Requirements: This book can only be viewed using iBooks 3.0 or later on an iPad. iOS 5.1 or later is required.

Customer Ratings

We have not received enough ratings to display an average for this book. ..

Mine arrived yesterday. I will be waiting until Friday to give it a listen. I am off Friday, the wife works, and the kids have schools. Nobody home to tell me to turn it down! :dweez: