No cameras allowed at San Antonio show

Prince of Tyrus

Anyone else get this email?

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Rush concert tomorrow night!

Unfortunately, our camera policy has changed at the last minute and we wanted to be sure and let you know as soon as possible. The production company has asked that all cameras be prohibited from the event. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Rachael, Liz, Jenn, Tim & Matt

Service Innovation Team

Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm

serviceinnovation@attcenter.com

Yep, I just received the same email.

Are there greater implications? Could they be planning to film San Antonio as well? Perhaps something went wrong with the Dallas taping?

Also, does no cameras mean no phones? Is there even such a thing in this day and age as a cell phone that doesn't have a camera?

Edited by Powderfinger

In a way I wish no type of cameras was allowed. It does get ridiculous having your view of the stage obstructed by 4-5 camera phones.

You have fans trying to record the entire show. I take a few photos and if I'm close enough to stage, get some video.

Watching the show in real time is more than enough.

Yep, I just received the same email.

Are there greater implications? Could they be planning to film San Antonio as well? Perhaps something went wrong with the Dallas taping?

Also, does no cameras mean no phones? Is there even such a thing in this day and age as a cell phone that doesn't have a camera?

I spoke with a lady at the AT&T center. She said it was RUSH promoters that requested the change. No disposable or point-and-shot cameras are allowed. No other information.

She did say cell phones with cameras are ok.