Star Trek: Into Darkness

USB Connector

Thanks, treeduck! :ebert: I'm more convinced than ever it is Mr. Mitchell. :haz:

Come on May 16!

Oh, yeah....edit to add... :hi: Patrick! :D

He does seem to be a bit enhanced in the clips...they're trying to hide it though, or show very little...

:hi: Hello Robyn! :smoke:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/alice-eve-star-trek-into-darkness-carol-marcus-underwear-600x461.jpg

Never been more proud to be a Trekkie. :wub:

I can't see that pic

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-content/uploads/2013/03/alice-eve-star-trek-into-darkness-carol-marcus-underwear-600x461.jpg on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.bleedingcool.com Port 80

It must be pretty racy! :drool:

Thanks, treeduck! :ebert: I'm more convinced than ever it is Mr. Mitchell. :haz:

Come on May 16!

He does seem to be a bit enhanced in the clips...they're trying to hide it though, or show very little...

Why do you guys see that as being Mitchell? Sure, it could be but I still think there's some wishful thinking going on

Come on May 16!

Why do you guys see that as being Mitchell? Sure, it could be but I still think there's some wishful thinking going on

We're all Gary Mitchell! :o It's just that some of us don't know it yet and the rest do know but refuse to admit it! :ph34r:

I feel that I've watched the whole movie from that final trailer. I'm hoping that Abrams is just appealing to the lowest common denominator with all of the explosions in the trailers. I see no story right now.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/alice-eve-star-trek-into-darkness-carol-marcus-underwear-600x461.jpg

I can't see that pic

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-content/uploads/2013/03/alice-eve-star-trek-into-darkness-carol-marcus-underwear-600x461.jpg on this server.

Damn, the one time I decide to not use tinypic and it doesn't show up for others. :oops:

http://i50.tinypic.com/x4ex.jpg

• Like 1

I can't see that pic

Forbidden

Damn, the one time I decide to not use tinypic and it doesn't show up for others. :oops:

No wonder it was forbidden! :drool:

You know, I like a hot chick same as the next guy but putting this in the trailer seemed out of place and "just because". Kind of a little disappointing to be honest. Like how they added Seven of Nine into Voyager. More boobs = more ratings and still that show was terrible. Jesus now I sound like a woman hahaha!

I am ridiculously geeked out to see this film >.<

I have a Star Trek calendar in my room!

KHAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!

I am ridiculously geeked out to see this film >.<

I have a Star Trek calendar in my room!

KHAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!

Same here, but not the calendar part. I had a newspaper clipping of the DS9 cast up on my wall for years and years though and I bought the Next Generation Enterprise D tech manual before AND READ IT. Woo hah!

Mostly looking forward to seeing this because of the perfection that is Cumberbatch

Yeah this guy looks like a badass I can't wait! I've never heard of him before now to be honest.

I hope he lives up to the other great ST villians but it'll be hard to top Monteban's Khan.

The final trailer for SPACE EXPLOSIONS: Star Trek Edition

Sorry guys but I get the feeling this one is going to suck. The previews imply that this is nothing more than a generic action movie in space with a revenge plot (because it seems that everything Abrams touches is destined to be a revenge plot).

http://youtu.be/5ec_rPApKCA

Sorry guys but I get the feeling this one is going to suck. The previews imply that this is nothing more than a generic action movie in space with a revenge plot (because it seems that everything Abrams touches is destined to be a revenge plot).

No need to apologize. We all STILL (essentially) no nothing about this flick. If you relax and don't put so much pressure on this film to be perfection you just might like it

Mostly looking forward to seeing this because of the perfection that is Cumberbatch

Yeah this guy looks like a badass I can't wait! I've never heard of him before now to be honest.

I hope he lives up to the other great ST villians but it'll be hard to top Monteban's Khan.

Look up BBC Sherlock series - it's HUGE over here. Cumberbatch's Holmes is off the scale

• Like 2

http://youtu.be/5ec_rPApKCA

No need to apologize. We all STILL (essentially) no nothing about this flick. If you relax and don't put so much pressure on this film to be perfection you just might like it

It's obvious that Abrams wants to focus on action as opposed to plot. I mean, the first half of the reboot was setup for the explosions in the last half. It was great but it didn't have much to it. I have no doubt I'll enjoy it, but I don't think it will be a really good movie. By the previews we know it's going to be ANOTHER revenge plot which that would make 3 Trek movies in a row.

i'm starting to see some very mixed reviews. If this sucks I''ll blame that hack writer Damon Lindelof, who was responsible for the horrible Prometheus script.

Peter Weller is in it too, I wonder who he's playing?

Robocop..?

:P

:ph34r:

He may play Mitchell and whathisname could be playing Garth! :o

Mike Myers..?

i'm starting to see some very mixed reviews. If this sucks I''ll blame that hack writer Damon Lindelof, who was responsible for the horrible Prometheus script.

I'm also seeing mixed reviews but there's one constant in all of them I've read: at the end of the day it's a mechanically churned out action movie with Cumberbatch as the redeeming factor. Someone go back to when DS9 was in it's prime and get Rick Berman...