So, this arrived in the mail for me today and I'm just about crapping myself it's so damn awesome. My drawing signed by Bruce Dickinson. Ahh! Just thought I'd share.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/331/f/0/signed_poster_by_rushyeszeppelin-d5mdr2f.jpg?1

That fukkin' kicks ass!

UP THE IRONS!

So, this arrived in the mail for me today and I'm just about crapping myself it's so damn awesome. My drawing signed by Bruce Dickinson. Ahh! Just thought I'd share.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/331/f/0/signed_poster_by_rushyeszeppelin-d5mdr2f.jpg?1

That fukkin' kicks ass!

UP THE IRONS!

Hahaha thanks man :haz:

Fantastic!!! :haz:

Thanks Man! Nice Doctor Who gif, awesome show.

Cheers. :) It took quite a bit of sifting through the episodes to make it.

That reminds me of the full colour drawing of the beast cover I did way back, wish I knew where it was now. I also used to have official posters of the trooper, beast and 2 minutes but gave them away eventually (nothing signed), they were all the rage in the 80s. No other Maiden memoribilia really, aside from a Nicko drumstick.

That reminds me of the full colour drawing of the beast cover I did way back, wish I knew where it was now. I also used to have official posters of the trooper, beast and 2 minutes but gave them away eventually (nothing signed), they were all the rage in the 80s. No other Maiden memoribilia really, aside from a Nicko drumstick.

Oh wow. That's awesome. The Nicko drumstick must be awesome to have. I've got the signed Maiden poster and picture, and a pick of Jack Black's from Tenacious D.