For those of us going to the Dallas show...

FountainOfSyrinx

Lets be energetic man! We got a DVD coming our way so lets give it our all! If I need to, I'll make a rush cheerleader outfit and go up on stage to get everyone goin..

I heard crowd was weak in Phoenix last night.. So lets change that for dallas! Come on lads! :madra:

And don't forget to ride your horses to AAC while wearing cowboy hats and six shooters! Let's make this a special DVD.

Don't forget to clean up after territories :LOL:

And don't forget to ride your horses to AAC while wearing cowboy hats and six shooters! Let's make this a special DVD.

^^that's just embarassing :D don't forget a towel!! ;)

^^that's just embarassing :D don't forget a towel!! ;)

You heard him, Territorial Game. :D

You folks in Dallas are in for a real treat ! I was at the show in Phoenix, not sure what all the talk about the crowd being weak is about. I was on floor and the crowd was rocking for the whole show, Of course some of us older folks had to sit for a minute here or there but we rocked! I'm sure I'm not the only 50 year old with a sore neck and sore throat in Phoenix today!

:rush: :rush: :rush: :rush:

• Like 2

You folks in Dallas are in for a real treat ! I was at the show in Phoenix, not sure what all the talk about the crowd being weak is about. I was on floor and the crowd was rocking for the whole show, Of course some of us older folks had to sit for a minute here or there but we rocked! I'm sure I'm not the only 50 year old with a sore neck and sore throat in Phoenix today!

That is good news. Thanks :)

I heard crowd was weak in Phoenix last night.. So lets change that for dallas! Come on lads! :madra:

The crowd was loud as hell in Phoenix, totally into the show, and I didn't see anyone sitting down. Sold out too...

• Like 1