Mom

metaldad

You know a day like this will come but you are never ready for it. My Mom passed away on Fri afternoon after her health had been going down hill the last few years . My Father , My Wife and I were with her until her last breath . Christmas for us this year will offically suck but time heals all, so they say . She got to see her 3 Grandchildren 2 weeks ago when she was over for dinner so that makes me happy. She is the one who got me interested in playing the Drums and was the person to turn me onto Buddy Rich when i was just starting , So please tonight , raise a glass of whatever you are drinking and hug the one you love in memory of my Mom . Sometimes the Circle Of Life really sucks

Drinks For All My Friends

Thank's for reading

MD

Sorry about your loss. You're right, you're never ready for it, no matter when it comes. My mom passed away a year ago after only a short illness, and it was the toughest thing I've ever had to go through. The holidays will be hard for a while, but I'm told that it does get easier.

You know a day like this will come but you are never ready for it. My Mom passed away on Fri afternoon after her health had been going down hill the last few years . My Father , My Wife and I were with her until her last breath . Christmas for us this year will offically suck but time heals all, so they say . She got to see her 3 Grandchildren 2 weeks ago when she was over for dinner so that makes me happy. She is the one who got me interested in playing the Drums and was the person to turn me onto Buddy Rich when i was just starting , So please tonight , raise a glass of whatever you are drinking and hug the one you love in memory of my Mom . Sometimes the Circle Of Life really sucks

Thank's for reading

MD

Sorry to hear that MD.

It's the day we all dread.

RIP

My heart is very heavy hearing this. God bless you and your family in a very tough time. I'm so sorry my friend.

Metaldad, I'm really sorry for your loss. She passed and from what it sounds like, she was happy, fulfilled, and hopefully that made it easier for her? She'll never be gone completely. Share with your kids what made her laugh and what made her happy as often as you can. Maybe even some stories about when your ass was in a sling over something you did when YOU were a kid and how she reacted? And you bet your ass I'll raise to toast to her and all Moms that are...

I'm sorry about your loss. :rose: I lost my father in law a few weeks back, but I'm under the impression losing your mother is worse.

You and your family are in my thoughts. :hug:

Sorry to hear this. I lost my mom to ovarian cancer two days after thanksgiving back when I was 20. Time does make it better but still, it's fourteen years later now and the holidays and other special ocassions just aren't the same. Stay close to your family and friends that is the one thing that will help you get through this.

My condolences to you and your family :rose:

Thank's for reading

MD

Im toasting right now MOM ! God Bless and have peace for good.

metaldad, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Not only can I empathise I know how losing a Mother feels like.

There are no words to make this better, but friends and family will help you through this.

You are in my prayers.

May your Mother rest in peace.

With love,

Lin

I am so sorry for your loss, metaldad. :(