Clorkwork Angels at the Red Rocks? - Will it happen in 2013

ScottT67

http://rlv.zcache.com/sad_panda_postcards-rf79b4519c8a94d919554d4f3ef2e200f_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

No Red Rocks?? That's very odd.....

:huh:

And sad

Acoustics at Pepsi Center suck too! :(

Is it like most indoor arenas where the lower you are, the better the sound?

No, I've see all but one show within the first few rows on the floor. It's meant to be used as a sporting arena not really for concerts.

Saw the Denver show at Pepsi Center, 2 August 2013. The boys are at the TOP of their game. Spell-binding. Mind-bending transitions, exemplary showmanship and sincerity! LONG LIVE RUSH! 40th Anniversary Tour in 2014 must include Red Rocks!

On our summer vacation we were very lucky to be able to catch Robert Plant at Red Rocks. The concert was awesome, but throughout I kept thinking how great seeing RUSH there would be? I hope it happens for you guys and I hope they film it for the rest of us!

:drool:

On our summer vacation we were very lucky to be able to catch Robert Plant at Red Rocks. The concert was awesome, but throughout I kept thinking how great seeing RUSH there would be? I hope it happens for you guys and I hope they film it for the rest of us!

Yeah I've often wondered why they haven't filmed any of their shows there or The Gorge for that matter. 2 best venues in the USA from everything I've read and heard. Well, The Gorge I speak from experience. It is a great veue.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

Yeah I've often wondered why they haven't filmed any of their shows there or The Gorge for that matter. 2 best venues in the USA from everything I've read and heard.

The Visuals at that show would be incredible. I can still remember the images of the U2 concert filmed there back then:

Three years ago today (08/16/2010) a couple of cool things happened:

1) My beautiful granddaughter, Abygail Hope, was born..Happy birthday!

2) My everloving bride and I got to see the Time machine tour @ Red Rocks!!

TWO life-changing events in one day!! A very cool day in my family's history!!

• Like 1

Three years ago today (08/16/2010) a couple of cool things happened:

1) My beautiful granddaughter, Abygail Hope, was born..Happy birthday!

2) My everloving bride and I got to see the Time machine tour @ Red Rocks!!

TWO life-changing events in one day!! A very cool day in my family's history!!

Serious congrats on both events!!

He confirms this in his latest blog post - how RR is too small a venue to accommodate Rush's stage show.