Hey! What Happened to danielmclark?

Nate2112

Almost forgot about him. I often found myself in agreement with whatever he was saying, but yeah, he could be a touch cranky.

He always seemed to be getting into fights with people. Probably got mad at someone and left.

Yeah, that dude was beyond sensitive.

Him and METALDAD must have found a time machine and gone back to 1976 to settle once and for all their argument about whether RUSH are metal!

nya%20nya.gif :guitar: :madra: :joker: :smoke: :haz:

Where the hell has Metaldad been anyways? I figured he was avoiding the site so he wouldn't see any tour spoilers but it's been months since he posted anything.

Him and METALDAD must have found a time machine and gone back to 1976 to settle once and for all their argument about whether RUSH are metal!

Where the hell has Metaldad been anyways? I figured he was avoiding the site so he wouldn't see any tour spoilers but it's been months since he posted anything.

MD has logged in recently enough to update his avatar.... I liked dmc. He and I always had good discussions, and I do miss having him around. MD too... :(

MD has logged in recently enough to update his avatar.... I liked dmc. He and I always had good discussions, and I do miss having him around. MD too... :(

Metaldad was last seen on Nov 8th...

Where was that, your house?? :joker:

Where was that, your house?? :joker:

:LMAO: