Rush filming Dallas and Phoenix for live DVD

FountainOfSyrinx

f**k yeah, Dallas!!!!!! The off chance that I could end up as a fleeting image on a Rush DVD makes me chub up a little.

Hahaha don't forget to look for my signs! Yeauh

I'm happy for the people attending these shows. I always wanted to be at a filming. I guess no RCMH next year for filming then.

I hope they keep the rotating setlists for the filming so we can have even more in one package

Release it before the next tour leg in 2013 and change the setlist a bit

I sure it is better than The Time Machine DVD - that was pretty bad - Geddy's voice was blown, video and audio out of sync a lot and you can't hear Neil. Neil should be very much up front in the mix

Happy as a witch in a broom factory!! See you in BIG D, BABY! Yeeeehawaaawww!!! :chickendance: < dances perfectly to 'Subdivisions', btw.

YAY!

My turn to be a whiner!!!

I've been waiting for a chance at this :P

Why.. why why why announce this now instead of at the beginning of the tour? Or even before tickets went on sale so that those of us who enjoy traveling for shows could have a chance to not only get decent tickets, but make affordable travel arrangements???

5 days ago I could have gotten a round trip flight to Dallas for $111. Today it's up to $250. UGH!

Needless to say, I'm VERY happy for those who will be at those 2 shows.. I just wish there was more than 2 weeks notice.

f**k yeah, Dallas!!!!!! The off chance that I could end up as a fleeting image on a Rush DVD makes me chub up a little.

Hahaha don't forget to look for my signs! Yeauh

Haha, will do. Don't forget to look for the guy walking around with the awkward boner.

:LOL:

YAY!

My turn to be a whiner!!!

I've been waiting for a chance at this :P

Why.. why why why announce this now instead of at the beginning of the tour? Or even before tickets went on sale so that those of us who enjoy traveling for shows could have a chance to not only get decent tickets, but make affordable travel arrangements???

5 days ago I could have gotten a round trip flight to Dallas for $111. Today it's up to $250. UGH!

Needless to say, I'm VERY happy for those who will be at those 2 shows.. I just wish there was more than 2 weeks notice.

So you won't be attending?

This is awesome news! :haz: Extra break in between nights. Interesting they chose AZ and TX. I'm really happy that they're filming this version of the tour, since the rumored 2013 extention legs will be different. They'll merge setlists, and if they were smart, pick the best versions of each song for the dvd. Merge them almost seemlessly in the editing room. That'd be the right way to approach it. It woudl be more like the dvd I've been waiting for from Rush.

:rush:, f**k yeah!!! :hail:

This is awesome news! :haz: Extra break in between nights. Interesting they chose AZ and TX. I'm really happy that they're filming this version of the tour, since the rumored 2013 extention legs will be different. They'll merge setlists, and if they were smart, pick the best versions of each song for the dvd. Merge them almost seemlessly in the editing room. That'd be the right way to approach it. It woudl be more like the dvd I've been waiting for from Rush.

:rush:, f**k yeah!!! :hail:

That's the same way they made the S&A dvd.

As long as there aren't any Cowboy jerseys showing, I'm OK with it..... :P Edited by Workaholic Man

As long as there aren't any Cowboy jerseys showing, I'm OK with it..... :P

It's amazing how much the rangers have taken the city by storm..

Ughhh!! I have to agree with Snaked. I can't go to these shows due to work/college committments. Not much notice either?? How much notice was given for the TMT DVD filming?

:boohoo: :boohoo:

They better get Middletown Dreams. From what I've heard, I'm definitely gonna need a live copy of that one.

Hopefully, they'll combine both setlists (or at least have the changes as a bonus/encore piece). Both sets are awesome!!

• Like 1