Which CA songs will become concert staples?

gudbuytjane

Which CA songs will become concert staples?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which CA songs will become concert staples?

• Caravan
    • BU2B
    • Clockwork Angels
    • The Anarchist
    • Carnies
    • Halo Effect
    • Seven Cities of Gold
    • The Wreckers
    • Headlong Flight
    • BU2B2
    • Wish Them Well
    • The Garden

Rush has a pattern of playing a lot of material from their most recent album, then shelving most of the songs, except for a few which remain concert staples. Assuming the boys have a few more tours left in them, which Clockwork Angels songs do you think will stay in the setlist?

-Jane

Caravan

The Anarchist

Headlong Flight

Caravan - it's a great way to open a setlist

The Anarchist - a dark, powerful song that really gets the crowd going. Perfect for concerts

The Garden or Halo Effect - They've stated that they're tired of playing Closer to the Heart, they would make suitable replacements

Headlong Flight - The song that everyone seems to love from CA, excellent closing material both instrumentally and lyrically. I can see it replacing Far Cry.

I see Caravan being a song that is almost, if not as great as a song like The Spirit of Radio or Limelight.

Clockwork Angels is amazing and should be released as a single. It WOULD be if I were a member of the band… It's a great middle-of-the-set song, like after they play a bunch of new stuff.

Headlong Flight—everybody loves that song and it is probably the best song on the album.

The Garden is a good closer. It could be a suitable replacement for Dreamline.

Ack, I forgot to check "Headlong Flight", that would definitely be one of them and I think The Anarchist. People were really getting into the song even if they didn't know it and those who did got extra excited when they started to play it.

SCOG all the way! was amazing live, felt like it was something that could have been on permanant waves, sooo glad the Tampa show had it instead of wish them well.