Road Rage Karma

lerxt1990

Niiiiice!

But I have to ask, as I always do when I see videos like this: Why was there a camera rolling? Unless this was a police car trailing the action?

And if it was a police car, who'd be dumb enough to pull that stunt in full view, assuming it was a marked car and the driver knew it was there?

I detect the strong scent of orchestration.

1) I always question why people have their cameras rolling on an ordinary day. I think it's staged.

2) If this is real, then it's a perfect example of how people take road rage too far. Was the guy being a jerk? Yes. There's an easy solution: slow down and get in front of the next guy. I deal with idiots like this every day and frankly I don't care. I have good tunes on my CD player and I'm not in any rush.

From what I read on the comments of various videos, its common in certain places (UK and Russia seem to be the most coomon) for people to have dash cams running all the time. If you go to the general "accidents" thread, you can tell they certainly are not staged. Some seem to be delivery trucks or 18 wheelers, perhaps for their own safety...

From what I read on the comments of various videos, its common in certain places (UK and Russia seem to be the most coomon) for people to have dash cams running all the time. If you go to the general "accidents" thread, you can tell they certainly are not staged. Some seem to be delivery trucks or 18 wheelers, perhaps for their own safety...

Yes, as I understand it, it is a way of reducing insurance premiums to have dash cams fitted as it demonstrates driving style etc.

Yes, as I understand it, it is a way of reducing insurance premiums to have dash cams fitted as it demonstrates driving style etc.

Fair enough. I stand corrected.

Also, there is rampant

especially in Russia. So it is very common to find dash cams like these in cars. It seems the internet has exploded with videos like this in the last few years.