Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Principled Man--------------------------------45------------------------------------------1/5/14

Snowdogged----------------------------------41------------------------------------------12/6/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------41------------------------------------------12/27/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------41------------------------------------------1/2/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------33------------------------------------------11/6/13

USB Connector-------------------------------25------------------------------------------12/28/13

Janie--------------------------------------------19------------------------------------------12/31/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------13------------------------------------------11/14/13

tx_rush------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------9/27/13

Lerxster------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------10/27/13

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------11/20/13

KennyLee---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------1/4/14

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick-----------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

Inthend-------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------7/22/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

Ralph's gonna get teased in Possum Heaven forever......

Haha. Gotta go with this one. You're up PM!

Thank ya oh so much, Mr. Lee!

OK, my fellow marsupials, caption THIS:

2012112916196_Ice_fishing_1_27_24_947_712.jpg

"Finally! You pizza guys take forever to deliver. Just start putting each slice into the whole while I get your money."

"Last time you didn't pay, you get the money now"

"Gahk Okay, I'll get the money now."

Edited by USB Connector

Take me to the river.....drop me in the water...

PLAY ANOTHER SONG!!!

(GEH!)OK OK OK I'm b b b b Bad

b b b b b b bad

b b b b b b b bad to the bone

Hey! Why are you probing my icehole?

Just for the halibut.

Several good ones this round. Our newest member, Chronos, made me laugh the most! :laughing guy:

You're up, sir!!

Principled Man--------------------------------45------------------------------------------1/5/14

Snowdogged----------------------------------41------------------------------------------12/6/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------41------------------------------------------12/27/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------41------------------------------------------1/2/14

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------33------------------------------------------11/6/13

USB Connector-------------------------------25------------------------------------------12/28/13

Janie--------------------------------------------19------------------------------------------12/31/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------13------------------------------------------11/14/13

tx_rush------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------9/27/13

Lerxster------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------10/27/13

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------4------------------------------------------11/20/13

KennyLee---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------1/4/14

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick-----------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

Inthend-------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------7/22/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Chronos------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/14

Game Rules:

http://www.therushfo...e-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.phot...Random Image IV

Woman: "Oh meWOW! This is going to be the happiest day of my life"

Cat: "If I have anything to say anything about it, it will be a real CATastrophe"