Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

Some people will go to drastic measures so others do not notice that they have a big nose.

This one made me laugh the hardest..... I had a hard time choosing though.

Congratulations!

Please accept my aplogies for the delay.....

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Some people will go to drastic measures so others do not notice that they have a big nose.

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Thanks sundog, but I think that I am disqualified from this round because I posted eight captions when I thought I only posted seven. We will have to wait for GoaR to see what happens in this case.

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Thanks sundog, but I think that I am disqualified from this round because I posted eight captions when I thought I only posted seven. We will have to wait for GoaR to see what happens in this case.

Your winning quote was your fifth one, so I think you won. I think if your eighth quote won then it'd be controversial. Then again, I haven't read the rules. :cheers:

• Like 1

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

You're not related to Tiger Woods by any chance, are you...?? :P :P

• Like 1

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Your winning quote was your fifth one, so I think you won. I think if your eighth quote won then it'd be controversial. Then again, I haven't read the rules. :cheers:

I was thinking that might be the case, also. The rules aren't totally clear about it. Anyhow, I will post a picture to keep things moving along and then see what GoaR decides. :cheers:

Here we go:

paul-ryan-funny-photoshop-seeing-double.jpg

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

I was thinking that might be the case, also. The rules aren't totally clear about it. Anyhow, I will post a picture to keep things moving along and then see what GoaR decides. :cheers:

* First, compliance with the above rules is strictly voluntary (except #6) as I am not a forum moderator, only the game scorekeeper. So I ask in the interest of keeping the game fun, flowing and with relatively little complication and confusion to comply as much as possible.

#6 rule is no lewd, etc...

• Like 1

"We need to clear our borders of illegal aliens!"

"But extraterrestrial aliens should be allowed full citizenship."

"I'm not an alien."

Edited by Inthend

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

Congratulations!

Snowdogged-> You're up!

* First, compliance with the above rules is strictly voluntary (except #6) as I am not a forum moderator, only the game scorekeeper. So I ask in the interest of keeping the game fun, flowing and with relatively little complication and confusion to comply as much as possible.

#6 rule is no lewd, etc...

Thanks! :cheers: Maybe I should have read all rules! :blink: :D :LOL:

paul-ryan-funny-photoshop-seeing-double.jpg

Politicians with double vision is OK, but double talk....not so much.

• Like 1

I'm Paul Ryan, I'm Paul Ryan, and I oversaw this message, and I oversaw this message.
  • Like 1

"you should see my pubes."

PM had a couple of good ones and I really liked sundog's caption but I liked LiX's the best. I think he took notice of the times that I used a reference from the previous caption. I never won doing that but he has, now. I just love repetitive humor!

You're up big guy!

• Like 1

Snowdogged----------------------------------20------------------------------------------4/17/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------14------------------------------------------3/25/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------14------------------------------------------4/14/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------13------------------------------------------4/18/13

USB Connector-------------------------------12------------------------------------------4/12/13

Janie--------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------3/11/13

Principled Man--------------------------------8-------------------------------------------4/5/13

tx_rush-----------------------------------------6-------------------------------------------4/8/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------5-------------------------------------------4/7/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

rushgoober------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain------------------------2-------------------------------------------4/9/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

Tick---------------------------------------------1--------------------------------------------2/24/13

Inthend-----------------------------------------1--------------------------------------------3/20/13

sundog------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushfo...e-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.phot...Random Image IV

Sorry, I'm here.... Thanks snowy!

Next up:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W6DDjyrBVp8/TlfXnV4DGfI/AAAAAAAACfo/EsDIFDAgttE/s1600/super_funny_hilarious_worlds+funniest_pictures_of_a-idiot-moron-dumb-10.jpg

The trick worked for her....not so much for Grandpa and his waxed moustache and beard....